Ch-5

*********

On other side

Jungkook was sleeping soundly uhm uh not so soundly as Namjoon was sleeping all over him and Jungkook regreted allowing younger to sleep in his room the first night (i.e day of kidnap)

Jungkook thought it gonna be just for one day but who knew Namjoon was scared of sleeping alone as neither Seokjin was there nor Seokie .

"Jungkook hyung when will Seokie return ??"

"huh soon "

"Are you feeling lonely ??"

Namjoon eyes turned teary and he clutched Jungkook shirt's in his small grasp.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Namjoon who buried his head on Jungkook's chest .

"It's okay bby we will meet him soon"

"I miss playing with him Kookiee , I ~~I ~~"

" I will play with you Joonie , don't cry okay baby " Jungkook yelled not wanting Namjoon to cry really. Jungkook knew Namjoon was scared of him and he really hated it . So he thought to use this situation as opportunity to make his fear of him run away .

"Really " Namjoon asked in his cute voice

"Really "

Namjoon squealed in happiness and kissed Jungkook's cheeks and slept hugging him.

*******

Hoseok was first one to awake surprisingly . He rubbed his eyes and out of habit kissed cheeks of Appa and get down from bed taking along with him the blanket .

He get out of room and was looking for Namjoon with closed eyes when he was stopped by One of Kim guards.

"Little prince Good morning, are you looking for someone?" Guard asked Hoseok who rubbed his eyes cutely and opened it blinking and said ," no no no going to wake up Namu "

"Namu??Who is that little prince your plushie??"

And Hoseok eyes wide open and his eyes watered , Guard was scared seeing this reaction.

"Little prince-"
Even before he could say something Hoseok ran back to Taehyung's room crying loudly.

Taehyung woke up with waterfall falling on him only it wasn't that Hoseok who was crying sitting on top of his stomach.

"Why ~~why are you crying ??" Taehyung asked getting up making hoseok sit in his lap .

Hoseok hug Taehyung soaking his shirt and said ," I ~~mwiss ~~Nammu~~waaaana ~~go ~~to clg ~~I ~~wanna ~~go~~back ~~Home ~~"

Taehyung thought something big happen and sighted in relief and pushed away Hoseok on side who cried hard .

"After you are done crying come and eat breakfast after that I will take you to shopping"

"Shopping ??" Hoseok ears perked like cat at name of shopping and he nearly droll thinking about toys and games he would be buying.

Hoseok rushed to bathroom pushing away Taehyung who crashed into his library shelf and slouched down sitting on floor wondering what did he deserve to have his life turn upside down.

********
As soon as Hoseok stepped outside bathroom Taehyung eyes widen at his state as he was in nothing but Taehyung's bathrobe.

Hoseok was about to run into Taehyung's walk in wardrobe when Taehyung stopped him and pushed him behind his back," Don't touch my clothes with your wet hands and you - you are dripping all over ."