17. Unforgettable Memories

Beginne am Anfang

"Nihaar!", I said to her in a questioning tone.

"Bye everyone!", saying Nihar left. I sighed looking at her. I really don't know what will happen to both of them!

"Adhiraj, Yuv sit down for dinner!", maa said coming out from the kitchen with the food bowls along with the other staffs.

"Yes maa!", saying Yuv bhaiya sat down along with Yashika. Randhawa saheb wasn't at home today and also would not be returning so maa also took her seat.

I was about to walk towards the table but suddenly I felt out of breath. Agasthya's face crept into my mind. It was him no doubt! Even Nihar told me! Why did he come today!? He was Adhiraj's friend!? My hands started turning numb. Am I getting my panic attack again!? Oh god! Sweat beads covered my forehead though the house was entirely centralised with air conditioners. Those traumatic thoughts again hovered over my mind. I could hear faint screams of mine which used to haunt me as nightmares. I wasn't feeling good at all.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulders. I got pulled out of my thoughts as I turned to see the person. It was Adhiraj.

"Are you alright sweetheart? Aren't you feeling well?", he cooed me.

"No I'm fine! Let's go, you must be hungry!", saying both of us proceeded towards the dining table.

"Bhabhi I'm sorry! I should have stopped you!", Yuv bhaiya said his gaze lowered.

"No bhaiya! Why are you apologising. I should be the one doing that! It must have been so embarrassing for all of you the way I behaved!", I said my tone filled with shame and guilt.

"No bhabhi! But bhaiya ka apno udhwane ka style mast tha!", Yuv bhaiya said in a teasing tone. I lowered my gaze out of embarrassment. I even remember that I told him to kiss me in front of everyone!
(No bhabhi! But bhaiya's style to make you fly was wonderful!)

"Yuv!", saying Adhiraj glared at him. I guess he was angry at Yuv bhaiya for some reason, I could see it from their expressions.

"Aaru beta! Why aren't you eating anything? Didn't you like the food?", maa said looking at my plate. I had barely touched my food. That incident is turning unforgettable for me!

"No maa, I am eating!", saying I shoved in a chapati into my mouth smiling at her. I somehow managed to eat my food and climbed upstairs into my room.

Getting inside the room I opened the drawer in hopes of what I was finding and of course I got it. I took out the cigarette and lighter from Adhiraj's side of drawer and walked towards the balcony. Cigarette has always helped me to sooth my nerves.  I lighted up the cigarette and took a puff and at the same time enjoyed the view. The night was young today, the moon was shining bright up the sky throwing its light all over the world. The cold breeze blowing soothed down the ache in my head and dragged me out of all my tensions and fears. I took another puff of my cigarette and exhaled heavily just when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Oh fuck! I forgot to lock the door!

I am greatly pissed off. I couldn't hide the cigarette anywhere because I was releasing the smoke out from my mouth while I felt the hand. I gained courage and turned around to see who it was. Hope it's not my mother in law!

"Aap!", I said exhaling deeply. I was relieved it was Adhiraj.
(You!)

"You smoke?", he asked me pointing at the cigarette in my hand.

"Yes!", I said and took another puff.

"You want to?", I asked him forwarding the cigarette. He smirked at took it from my hands.

"Since when did you start smoking?", he asked me in his throaty voice taking a puff. Aahh! So sexy.

"At the age of 19!", I said looking at him and then taking the cigarette from his hand.

"You?", I asked him taking another puff.

"I first smoked when I was in the 12th grade. Papa was very proud, according to him I was becoming an actual 'man' but maa was very upset with me. She didn't talk to me for 7 days!", he said taking a puff and blowing the smoke out. His every movement is so sexy!

"What about you? I didn't know my wife is such a bad girl!", he said chuckling.

"Out of frustration. My life was never easy so it gradually led me to smoking and drinking out of frustration. After my parents passed away I got more depressed.", I said taking a puff and blowing out the smoke.

"It's over! You want one more?", he said throwing the last bit on the ashtray.

"No!", I replied to him and walked towards the bed. He walked after me and we both climbed up on the bed turning off the lights.

"I'm sorry Adhiraj!", I said to him titling my head at his direction.

"Why Aaru?", he asked me wrinkling his brows.

"I embarrassed you a lot in front of everyone! I even told you to kiss me and I was shouting like a baby....urghh...", I said to him lowering my gaze.

"No sweetheart! It's okay! It all happened because of Yuv. Don't think about it too much, just sleep!", he said pulling me close to him and caressing my head lovingly. I wanted him to kiss me but I couldn't say it.

"You can always open up to me for your needs!", he said still caressing my head. I widened my eyes listening to him. How did he know I wanted something!?

"Ummm...can I get a kiss now?", I asked him biting on my lower lip. He smiled and instantly cupped my cheeks and placed soft kisses on both of them.

"Not like this! Like This!", I said slamming my lips into his.

                                         •.•.•.•.•

How was the chapter? A bit boring I guess but next update will be steamy!

Do not forget to comment down your views.

Keep voting, keep supporting 🩷

Love you all!

Bye🩷👋🏻