Part 8. ...Love?...

[Here we go. This is the good stuff. The romantic tension starts to come out of our bois here! I'm not gonna hold back from the fluff!!!!]

⚠️COULD be a bit suggestive based on what I personally decide to write. All of my stories are completely random based on what I'm feeling-
so anything could happen.

The day was exceptionally long. The temperature went from burning hot to freezing cold. They trekked for miles, still not making much progress in finding a place to stay. But at least they had each other's company.
Throughout the day..... Ruv couldn't keep his eyes off of Whitty. He didn't know why....he just kept staring. Studying his behavior and his body. Something felt like it clicked inside of him. But he remained poker faced whenever Whitty looked back at him.

Near the end of the day, they collapsed into the grass. Exhausted, they just wanted to rest. Well, Ruv fought it. He just wanted to stare at Whitty because he's a weirdo. Whitty rolled over onto his stomach and nuzzled his face into his arms in the soft grass. It didn't take long for Whitty to fall asleep without a single word. He was completely beat. But as the night progressed, Ruv couldn't take his eye off of the massive bomb creature.

It became stranger even later in the night.

Ruv stared at Whitty as he slept. No matter how dark it was, he could see him clearly. Ruv felt his face heat up a bit as Whitty rolled over onto his back. His hoodie rolled up slightly exposing his belly. He stretched and fell back to sleep. Ruv felt his heart race as he watched how big of a breath Whitty took in as he rested. He must have massive lungs. Everything Whitty was doing was incredibly attractive for whatever reason. His chubby soft body, his big strong hands, his long legs, that cheeky face, his long wick that for some reason counts as hair.

Ruv was completely lost in his thoughts and didn't realize Whitty had woken up.

Whitty - Hey, Ruv- what the hell?...

Ruv seemed to be in some sort of trance....his eye was wide, his knees locked together....and was he..... blushing!? Whitty sat up more causing Ruv to squeak and run off behind an adjacent tree.

Whitty's pov-

Wtf is his problem. He's been acting extremely weird after our talk. We've only known each other for two and a half months.

I debated getting up and asking him directly, but I was tired and he already ran off...so I guess I'll just deal with it in the morning. Or I'll completely ignore it. Whatever.

End of pov

Whitty rolled back over to his side and closed his eyes. Self conscious now...he pulled down his hoodie as best he could.

Ruv's pov

WTF IS MY PROBLEM..... I've been acting extremely weird around him for a while....I can't help it... HE'S GORGEOUS.....wait he's not.....IS HE!?!? DO I LOVE HIM!?!? No....no I don't....I should've escaped and went back to the church....NO I SHOULDN'T HAVE- SARV WOULD KICK MY ASS....and Whitty is just....so~ ....ooohh~ he's just so damn~ mmm~
GAAAAHH MY BRAIN...
I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE....WHY....WHY!?!?!? AND WE'VE ONLY KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR TWO AND A HALF MONTHS!!!!

I slam my hands over my heart as I try to slow it down. I have to stop thinking of him....I have to just reset. I have to just breathe..... just breathe......think of nothing.....

......

I managed to fall asleep.....but my dreams DIDN'T help.....

[SEXY DREAM SEQUENCE!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!]

~I was falling.... helpless, falling endlessly through the white void of clouds and mist. There was no way out. When would I hit the ground.....
OOF..
Someone had caught me.....
someone big.... I look at my hero. My heart melts. It's him~ Whitty gave me the sweetest smile and a gentle kiss on the cheek. I melt further into his arms as he holds me tighter. He's so soft....softer than the clouds around us.... I nuzzled up against his big chest. His loud beautiful heartbeat sent me in such a calm state. As I rolled to my side, he gently rubbed my back.

I had the largest smile on my face. That was my favourite thing about dreams. I could smile all I wanted. It felt good to do so. Especially around him.

With his other hand, he pulled off my ushanka and stroked my soft fluffy hair. Whispering sweet nothings to me as I for once...felt true happiness.

I for once... didn't feel alone.~

End of pov and dream sequence.

Ruv awoke a blushing mess. Looking over, he almost screamed as Whitty was sitting next to him. He was concerned for Ruv because of his strange behavior throughout the night.

Ruv covered up his face to hide the redness and turned away from him.

Now...the thing about Ruv is, he doesn't bond with anyone except for a select few...but when he does,
(Sarv for example)- he's devoted and obsessed with them for life. He still deeply loves Sarv, he's just scared of her. And now, he loves Whitty. Now he has two people in his life. Now, his entire existence (when he's around him) will be filled with thoughts of Whitty. How to keep him safe and happy. Always to be there for him. That's just how Ruv's brain is wired.
Though..... he'll still try to fight it.

Whitty - Hey, man...you feeling ok?

Ruv snapped out of it and stared up at him. His eye wide. His face still red. Whitty didn't catch on to what this behavior meant yet.

Whitty is a very simple minded person (creature..bomb... whatever). He doesn't catch onto clues half the time and has a hard time reading emotions. Which is why he stays away from everyone because of his anger. Yes, he feels a mothering instinct towards Ruv...but it's more of a friendship thing. Not really a romantic feeling yet......YET...

.........YEEEET........

Whitty leaned in exceptionally close to the flustered Ruv who suddenly fell backwards over a tree root. Ruv now on his back, he pushed his coat floof over his face and shivered.

Whitty - *gasp* Oh no....are you sick!?!? You look sick....gah...I should've found a better spot for us to rest.... it was very cold last night...

Ruv couldn't say a single word. He felt his spiritual bond tighten with the bomb. There was no way Ruv could go back. Bonds are permanent.

Ruv tensed as Whitty picked him up and cradled him in his arms.

Whitty - I'm going to find a place to take you so I can help you get better.

And off he walked into the woods again.

But little did he know that Ruv was already cured.

[We got more fluff coming up! It's only gonna get better from here! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!]

April 2 2024