Part. 7 Disagreement

The car screeched to a halt. Meer inches from our men. Whitty cowered behind Ruv as they stared in shock like deer in headlights. (Literally.)

The ladies stepped out.

Woman 1 - You guys REALLY thought you could escape us.

Woman 2 - Y'all are going straight back home! You belong to me and me ALONE!!!!

Bravely, Ruv crossed his arms.

Ruv - No we're not. In fact, you should be scared of US.

Woman 1 - You gon' let your pets talk to you like that?

Woman 2 - HELL NO. YOU DON'T BACKTALK, YOU PURPLE FREAK!

Ruv growled and aggressively jolted at her to get her to flinch as a dominance tactic. She didn't flinch....but it did trigger her to lunge at Ruv who was unprepared. She gave a heavy blow to his stomach before Whitty went protective pit bull mode and knocked her off her ass so hard, she flew down the steep hill off the side of the road.

Ruv fell to one knee clutching his torso.

Woman 1 - HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER!!!! I'LL RIP YOU TWO TO PIECES JUST LIKE I SHOULD'VE DONE BEFORE!!!!

She once again, targeted Ruv with his back turned. As she moved to kick Ruv in the head, Whitty intervened again and threw her off the cliff as well.

Whitty - *panting heavily* You alright..Ruv?!

Ruv barely said a word as Whitty helped him up. He muttered out one sentence.

Ruv - I've never.......faced anyone....stronger....than....me.....

Whitty - Hey, what about me?

Ruv - Yes...you....as well...... HEY
SHUT UP.... *cough*

Suddenly, they heard the ladies climbing back up the side of the hill.
They had to do something FAST. Whitty ran around to the passenger side of the car and threw Ruv in.

Ruv - What are you...

Whitty jumped into the driver's side and turned the keys the ladies had carelessly left behind. The vehicle's strong engine roared to a start just as the ladies reached the road.

Woman 1 - NO...NO MY CAR! YOU BASTARDS!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

The ladies lunged at the car as Whitty hit the gas and sped off leaving them in the dust.

Woman 1 - DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!!!!

Woman 2 - Oohhh.... they're still getting away with my pies!!!!

Woman 1 - SHUT UP.

Gravity pulled the men into the seats as the car went well over 100. The hilly terrain the road was built upon sent them flying and bouncing uncontrollably. Since they didn't have their seatbelts on, they hovered in the air and hit their heads on the roof of the car every time they went over a hill.

Ruv - DO YOU HAVE TO GO SO DAMN FAST!?!?

Whitty - I'VE NEVER DRIVEN BEFORE! I KIND OF LIKE THIS!

Whitty had a big concerning grin on his face. Ruv got mad psychopath vibes from him as he had suspected the entire time. He was nervous Whitty would try to kill him.

Whitty - WOOOAH! LOOK AT THIS HILL!!!!!

Ruv felt shivers go down every inch of his body as he looked up at the tallest hill he'd ever seen.

Whitty - Odd placement for a road, but I AIN'T COMPLAINING! WOOOO!!!

Ruv - NO NO NO NO... WE'RE GOING TO DIE, YOUR INSANE!!!!