Part. 6 The Ladies

They hit the ground. Well.....Whitty did at least. Ruv awkwardly found himself clinging to Whitty's torso.

Whitty - Uhm....

Ruv - .....You ok?....

Whitty - Yeah....of course-

Ruv looked up at the big bomb guy and quickly realized what he was doing. He flustered and scrambled to get off of him. Whitty just smiled slightly.

There was definitely something strange happening between those two.

As Ruv stood up, he looked around. They were back in their forest. The same one they had been trekking through before finding themselves lost in the liminal library. Whitty stood up next to him.

Whitty - What happened....was it all just a dream....or-

Ruv - Let's not think too much into it.

Whitty - Agreed.

They looked at each other for a second. Finding it hard to look away, they eventually were able to.

Whitty - Hey.... let's get back to our quest of finding a nice place to get away from the thugs!

Ruv - We're just going to forget what JUST happened not too long ago?

Whitty - I mean....we might as well.....

Ruv shrugged and walked next to him. They randomly made conversation on their way.

The woods stretched on continuously as the hours past. They became tired and thirsty. Everything around looked the same. Whitty's stomach began to loudly complain.

Whitty - We need to make progress...like....NOW.....

Ruv - WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE, THOUGH......

Whitty suddenly shot his hand out and slammed it over Ruv's mouth.

Whitty - Wait...shh....

Out in the distance, they saw a car drive through the trees and down a path.

Whitty - LOOK, A ROAD!

Without hesitation, they raced off towards it. Giving the car time to be out of sight.

Ruv - I wonder where it leads...

Whitty - Well, let's go see where the car came from!

They treked along the dirt path. Hungry, thirsty and exhausted. The road eventually brought them to a big beautiful house. All of their worries were subdued. Excitedly, they ran off towards it. Skipping all giddy-like. On the porch, Whitty instantly busted through the door.

Ruv - WHITTY...WAIT. SOMEONE LIVES HERE.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING- DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE BROKE INTO A HOUSE BEFORE!?!?

Whitty - Relax. We won't stay long!

Whitty was distracted by a very sweet bread-like scent emanating from the kitchen. Following his nonexistent nose, he tore through the house. Blinded by hunger.

Ruv - This isn't going to end well.....

In the kitchen, Whitty saw three big beautiful pies resting on the counter to cool off.

Whitty - OH HELL YEAH!

Ruv - WE CAN'T EAT THEIR PIES! THIS WILL BE THE ONE THING THEY'LL NOTICE IS MISSING!!!!

Whitty stuck his finger in one of the pies. Cherry.

Whitty - mmmm.....Who CARES! WE'LL BE GONE BEFORE THEY EVEN GET BACK! LET'S JUST STUFF OURSELVES WHILE WE HAVE THE CHANCE!