18. 𝐈𝐈 ✾ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✾

Hello everyone

Enjoy

PoV: Pakhi

PoV: Pakhi

After coming from the make out session that we did earlier I was constantly facing teasing of my friends, cousins and even dadi too

After coming from the make out session that we did earlier I was constantly facing teasing of my friends, cousins and even dadi too. It was embarrassing to sit over there with flushed cheeks while others gave me a teasing smile.

After the henna function we all gathered there for a photo shoot though the candid pictures were clicked.

Presently everyone ate their food now gossiping and chilling around. I was roaming around with dried henna hands finding Zane who didn't bother to come and talk. About everyone in New York, why anyone else didn't come and many more things that can't even spell or think right now.

My stomach growled with emptiness as I didn't bother to eat anything righteous because I wasn't in the mood to eat anything else but mcdonalds.
But ma denied that it will deter my health afterwards.

So I was thinking of sneaking out with Zane as it's been a while we both didn't have a good time having a conversation. But this man wasn't showing anywhere.

I walked through the corridor towards his room while looking around to spot him outside his room but no.

But out of nowhere someone grabbed my arms and turned me around while dragging me to the opposite direction. I looked up to see who it was and my husband was walking at a speedy pace making me trail behind him.

"Slow down hone wale pati dev." I wheezed out for him to halt.

"What did you say?" he tugged me so close to him that my head hit his toned hard chest.

"Slow down." I scrunch my nose while staring deep into his eyes. Those green eyes which always made me forget about surrounding it's just me and him only.

"After that." he asked, confused but soon I got what he was asking me to repeat.

"Oh kyun hone wale pati dev." I smirked and kissed his clothed chest, making him sucking a deep breath.