2 ✾ 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 ✾

Hey ! Everyone
Enjoy...

Hey ! Everyone Enjoy

PoV : Aarush

After almost two hours, the meeting was done "this is what you guys gonna present in front of investors? Do you think after showing this piece of shit we're gonna get that project which costs in millions" I pulled my chair and stood up

"I want everything to be redone in four days and I want a good result without any mistakes, did you all get that?" I walked off from there before hearing 'yes' from them.

I entered my cabin, sat on the chair and called my PA to bring coffee. Then my phone started buzzing and I ignored it.

Resting my head on the backrest of the chair because of a headache. Again my phone started ringing. I sighed and picked it up. It's from my grandma.

"Hello! grandma what now," I asked to which she said " I told you to come college, why didn't you came here till now? " to which I sighed again I know what she gonna say "I told you that I had a lot work today, and I can't come"
I said

"If you didn't come here then I'm gonna come to your office, and you know my anger, don't you?" She pretended to be in anger and I knew she must be smiling that she defeated me so I muttered 'okay' to her.

I sat in the car and drove towards college. In a few mins I reached in front of the college and made my way towards the main office.

I opened the door and saw my grandma and my sister sitting and talking about something that I can't hear. I cleared my throat to gain their attention. Pesha ( sister ) turned her face towards me after muttering something to grandma's to which she chuckled.

"So finally my grandson is here after so many efforts, huff !" She said while removing fake sweat from her forehead. Dramatic which made me chuckle.

"Bhai you know we were betting that you will come or not. But you came and I lost" she whined while saying. I shook my head and moved towards them.