3 ✾ 𝐂𝐄𝐎 ✾

Hello! everyone

Enjoy....

PoV : Pakhi

PoV : Pakhi

"We have to make her CEO asap, we can't take risks now" said my brother (Samar Singhania) to which bade papa ( uncle ; Mr

"We have to make her CEO asap, we can't take risks now" said my brother (Samar Singhania) to which bade papa ( uncle ; Mr. Abhay Singhania ) nodded at him.

"Hello! Everyone" I said with an eye to eye grin to which all they snapped their heads towards my direction. Their tensed faces have a smile on their lips.

"Oh! Hi little bug" bhai said with a toothy smile and I scrunch my nose with narrowing my eyes and then he embraced me in a warm hug. Placed a kiss on hairs.

Then I met bade papa who also gave me a hug and patted my head giving me blessing with a smile.

( sorry to disturb your reading but you all must be thinking of Singhania's you will know further in chapter read it till end)

"How long did it take you to meet me? Don't you guys love me!" I said with a pout and anger. "Of course we love you beta but the work is loaded from the last few months that's we can't come to meet you." Bade papa said and bhai nodded and said "we also called you daily, how can you say we didn't love you. Huh!" I just shrugged

"Haan haan okay na I am not saying anything." I said with a sheepish smile. And they all laughed which made me laugh also. ( yes yes )

We all talk a little about how my study and internship are going, how I am doing, and not know what etc. oh! God why do they ask so many questions which they also ask on calls. Huff! Thak gyi mein tine sarre swalon ke jawab dekar.
( I am tired after giving answers of all questions)

Oh! I forgot about what to ask them in all these talks about that CEO thing and why they called me urgently.

"Baba why did you called me and what bhai is saying about CEO" I asked them but didn't say anything just passing worried looks to each other "btayiye na ese kyu dekh rhe hai aap log ek dusre ko"
(Tell why are you seeing each other like this)