1 ✾ 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 ✾

Hello everyone!

Enjoy....

PoV:Pakhi

PoV:Pakhi

It was a bright and cold day in April, and the clock showed 8 O'clock in morning

It was a bright and cold day in April, and the clock showed 8 O'clock in morning. I got ready for college. I wore black t-shirt with baggy denim jeans with my black sneakers. I let my black hair open straight till mid-back.

I proceed downstairs and make my way towards the dining table to have my breakfast. "Good morning everyone," I said to my baba and my most favourite brother and smack his head who was indeed engrossed in his phone and ignoring me.

"Good morning beta," Baba said with a smile. "Good morning BILLI" he said, stretching the word billi (cat). As it's an everyday thing he used to say to irritate me.

"Good morning bchaa (child)," maa said, coming from the kitchen with the breakfast. 'Good morning' I said with a smile and she kissed my forehead giving me my milk and poha.

You guys must be wondering that I am drinking milk because once maa said 'you have to drink milk no matter what because it's healthier than that coffee and tea, it helps to build you strong bones and muscles' so here I am as I couldn't deny her.

We finished our breakfast bid bye to maa and baba as me and my brother made our way out.

We made our way towards my car as today baba had some work as he is CEO of Thakur Industries. So, I had to drop this idiot ( my brother) to his school. Oh so, lemme tell you that he is in 12th grade and he took freakin maths like wow he is such a genius as to become engineer not taking over the business.

I dropped my brother at school and I made my way to pick my best friend in-between, so we will go to college together.

We both reached college a little late because of the traffic. So, we bid bye to each other and made our way towards classes which are opposite in direction.

Arghhhhhhhh! class has already started, I entered class and told my professor the reason for being late. She asked me to take a seat. As its practice class, it didn't create any issue for being late. Thank God! Then the classes just went by.

It was almost break time when I saw Ayesha entering my class and waved at me. "Hi Pakhi, how were your classes?" I smiled and said "they were good, how abt urs?" she nodded and said "mine were also good" and we walked towards the mess hall.

"What do you wanna eat ?" she asked me 'sandwich' I said and she went to make order as I made my way towards the table. She came back and we started talking.

She was my school best friend. As we both are in the same college. She studies business while I am an Arts student as I love to draw and paint. So, I choose interior architecture & design.

We both started talking about anything and everything. I also told her about my weekend's plan.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing. I saw it was a baba call. I picked up but the sound cracked in-between so I moved a little out of the mess hall. "Hello! baba boliye, kya hua ?" I said to which he asked me to come to the office after my college.( say what happened?)

As I suddenly felt someone's gaze on me, I moved my eyes here and there to see who it was but there's no one around me.

But suddenly there's a disturbance near the plants so I directed my feet over there to see who was there but suddenly halted as Ayesha called my name.

I turned to see her as she was asking to come over to her as we have to leave for classes.

Before we went to class I walked towards the plants but only to find it empty as no one was there.

So, I just shrugged off the feeling of uneasiness of not founding the gaze. As I thought it could be any creep who is looking.

We made our way back to classes. But the only thing roaming in my mind is who was that person who was seeing me from afar?

I completed my classes and made my way to the parking lot with my Ayesha and while going to my car I sensed that someone was seeing me again.

But when I turned to see, nobody was there. But it does not feel uncomfortable but why is it so ?

Ahhhhhhhh! What is happening with me today Krishna Ji! Who is this person seeing me from afar but not showing?

As I dropped Ayesha back to her home. But she was insisting that I stay but told her to some other day. As baba called me to the office in urgency.

His voice seemed to be tense on the phone call. So, I told them I will be their as soon as possible because today I had my important lecture

It's almost 6 pm. I reached the office, made my way inside the building towards reception. Just to see the environment inside is a bit tensed no not a bit but more tensed.

I made my way to the baba cabin, just to find everyone was present there and seemed worried.

"We have to make a CEO as soon as possible, we can't take risks now."

____________________________

I hope you enjoy reading it.....

Love 🫶

Stay healthy 🤍

Stay tuned 💞