𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Maa I want to talk to you," she raised an eyebrow  'what' and then nodded then we made our way to my room

She asked me "what you wanna talk about and like....."I didn't let her finish and I said "Maa please lets settle on the bed first ,sit then I'll tell."

And I told her about everything, as before telling him a this news I have to tell him everything . I don't know how he will react.

But I have to do it today only. I really do not wanna delay it. But I am sacred of his reaction. What if he got angry for not telling him before for not trusting him enough or he will tell me leave him. NO no no no........ I have to do this but....

"Beta do you really love him or not ," Maa asked me breaking the chain of my thought. It made me smile from eyes and cheeks before speaking " yes maa I really love him so much, but...." before I could complete I heard the breaking sound of vase.

I turned to see but gasped by seeing the view in front of me.......

____________________

My heart is breaking into million pieces, just seeing him in this state. I don't know what he has is feeling right now, I just hug him tightly and let him cry for few mins more.

I broke the hug and cupped his face "you know I am here with you and will always"  I reassure  him. He looked at me slightly and said "you will?" more likely assuring himself rather asking.

I smiled and nodded. And all of sudden he captured my lips in a swift leaving me astounded by his action.

___________________

He grabbed my wrist in a tight grip, like it was hurting like hell. He dragged me out of room, moving towards exit. He pushed me towards him like I was standing in front of him now and my back touching wall.

"What did you just say inside" he said when I didn't say anything  "I asked something PAKHI" anger is dripping from his tone. His eyes are indignant and he took my name didn't called me.....

"GIVE ME DAMN ANSWER THAT IT IS TRUE" he asked again fuming "no...yes...umm.... It's not like that.... it's not you are..... I stuttered in-between can't form words being scared of him. " GOD DAMN- ANSWER PROPERLY" he shouted and I shivered.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" he just punched hard on wall which made me shut my eye tightly. Tears started flowing from my eyes.                                                                 

****************

So how's it is?

This book will be starting soon.

Till then

Take care 🫶

Stay healthy ❤️
<3
Snowflakes