17 ✾ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 ✾

Hello everyone

Enjoy.....

☠️: This chapter contains potentially disturbing/distressing material so you can skip it '⚠️' this sign is displayed before and after the content end. Thanks
[*Especially for sensitive persons and below 18 years*]

 Thanks [*Especially for sensitive persons and below 18 years*]

PoV: Aarush

Isn't it absurd that a small apology can make someone's smile

Isn't it absurd that a small apology can make someone's smile. It's not right? but it did work. My one apology and her gloomy face lit up with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

Isn't it cringe?

But what can I do about my obsessive side that's too only reserved for her only.

She is innocent of what I did by forcefully kissing her but all can only blame it on my anger which I have no control over, and that's why she avoided me today.

But I punished myself for letting her precious eyes feel fear and let her scream at me in agony, though I love to see fear in people's eyes but not in brown eyes. I punched my fist over the wall again and again till it went numb all the way.

And let her see that I am punishing myself. The rage wasn't the better word which I felt when her eyes blankly stared at the ceiling not facing me when she ran away from me, it increased my fury and without any second I stormed out of the main gate ignoring the stares at me.

Again my rage took toll over me but only to worse it my best friend showed out of nowhere when he wasn't even coming. Out of all, he called her beautiful and talked to her with a smile, which is the smile I want to see.

Still I made myself cool because of the people present, though I don't give two fucks about them. But my to-be-wife was present and people have a mouth to talk shit and it will affect her which I don't want them to witness.