15 ✾ 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 ✾

Hello everyone

Enjoy

PoV:Author

PoV:Author

In the conference room with no light as an employee was demonstrating about the new upcoming project for the company

In the conference room with no light as an employee was demonstrating about the new upcoming project for the company. Everyone listening to him attentively notices if there is any loophole or something and makes their boss angry for not doing the work properly.

While Aarush sitting on the chair glances on the screen then at the paper and listens to the employee but all the time his fingers caress the red thread which was adorned on his right wrist securely.

Though he thought that it was an involuntary action to not divert his brain from the meeting. At last the meeting came to an end. They all discussed the presentation or any modifications it needed but the approval from their boss made them sigh in relief but it wasn't long and with a very high command of their boss to leave and prepare for another project they all stood and left.

As they all pulled day and night for this project with some extra hours of work and the approval made them happy too but also want some peace and rest to their mind to work on new ideas but what can they do as there is no break and rest when it comes to their whether you work non-stop or not.

As the employees left the room Aarush also went to his cabin only to open his laptop and started working but still can't process what to do or not. His all attention was only on a mere thread which was tied over his wrist. And the urge to break it so that it will not divert his mind and can work for hours.

Again unintended his fingers went to thread and lost in the thoughts until someone's voice came and made him jerk out of his thoughts.

"Did you went to temple today" Evik sitting on council with shock expression.

"Huh?"

"You are staring at that thread for the past 30 mins and back in the meeting also your fingers tracing it in every second" Evik exclaims while getting up from the couch and sits in front of him.