unconditionally.

[I didn't know you loved him, jisung

I didn't know either]

Jisung confesses to minho on the last day of school

Jisung confesses to minho on the last day of school. After a full day hangout with their friends. It was already night when they made decision to part ways.

Jisung had already let chan know that he will confess today.
Chan tried his best to help him by making alot of opportunities for him, but none of it worked out

When night came, most of their friends had already left and it was only chan and minho left with him

When chan went to other side of the road, minho had already said bye to both of them with an ounce of hope to meet again

Jisung couldn't move any further, watching his crush walk away knowing that he may not even see him again in this lifetime

His heart was beating so hard. So many faces, so many moments, so many thoughts were going through his mind at once. He was overwhelmed. But he knew there was no another chance left for him.

Atlast, even between all the anxiety and heavy breathing, jisung initiated the confession

He called out minho's name loudly and that made him to walk back to jisung

Jisung knows everyone around him must have heard it. But he doesn't even care. His sole focus was on the boy standing infront of him. He had practiced months for this exact moment

But when it is really happening, jisung forgets everything.

Even this feeling is very new to jisung. He had never tried anything like this before. But he does this time, to not leave behind any regrets

He was never one for the romantic aspects of relationships, but felt none of his innate awkwardness with minho. He was an entirely new person, but would not lie and say he didn't enjoy being this new guy, one who could open up and express his thoughts to him, watching him quietly.

He took a step closer.

"It was never real - any attraction I had for you" he said, his voice serene and distant to his own ears. "That's why it took me so long to realize it, because I'm not used to feeling this way. I'm not used to the butterflies, the way I wanted to break Justin in half for kissing you. I'm not used to seeing a future with anyone because until last January, I didn't know if I had one."

Minho's eyes were filled with sympathy. He looked as if he really wanted to say something, but did not.

"But I see my future now," Jisung said resolutely, "and it's incredible."

"Jisung..." Minho whispered. He was so focused on his eyes that he did not even notice how much closer he was now. Their bodies radiated the same heat, their lips held identical smiles.

"So," he continued, "I guess what I'm saying is - if you're not still mad at me - that I want this to happen. Us. If that's okay with you."

Minho took a step closer.

"Jisung.." he repeated; soft and quiet, like the sound of a song bird's wings.

Minho's fingers brushed the hem of jisung's shirt: worn cotton, old and blue. He must have seen him a thousand times in this shirt, but he had never seen it so close before. It complimented him well, playing against the world of his eyes in a way that visibly appealed to him. He decided to wear it more often.

Jisung took a step closer.

Now that he was so close, he began to see even more of his face under the darkening blush: His light freckles, spread across his face in a way so much softer than most peoples', where he could look upon them without a queasy feeling in his stomach, without thinking of blood spilled for him. In fact, his mind was full of the opposite.

He was swimming in thoughts of life and possibility, what he could do versus what he would do, and what he most definitely should not do.

But Minho didn't take any further step.

Jisung was left disappointed but he didn't let it show on his face.

All there was was the two of them, or one of them, rather, and all he could feel was him: Vanilla and lavender in his nose, strawberry-colored hair and blue eyes on his mind. And all he could feel was him: Pine and sea salt, raven black and green.

In the starry night, under the lamp post, minho was left flustered. He didn't know how or what to respond

Atlast, he did respond with a blue smile but no words.

And jisung did the same too, with a dejected smile they parted ways

There was no words shared between them. But that doesn't mean, they never felt infatuated by eachother.

They did.

Something more than infatuation.

If they are really destined for eachothers, they will meet eachother again and fate will take care of it's own...

[adapted from my own life]

Thankyou everyone.
Signing off.