j.one-⁠☆*゚

shot 17 🎬
"j.one" (2023) Han Jisung
global famous pop artist Han jisung's documentary.

interviewer : congratulations on the release of your new album. it's been reported that, the album "j.one" has already sold over more than 5 million copies and broke many global records. how are you currently feeling jisung-ssi?

jisung : being very very honest, i had never expected such a big response from people. currently i am feeling very contented and greatful.

interviewer : i see, great talent will always get discovered. how about you share details about your new album?

jisung : the album "j.one" contains tracks about my own past life. most probably focusing on my teenage years.

interviewer : you even have a collab song with Mr. Seo changbin and Bang chan. how was working with them?

jisung : well, it's not my first time working with them on music. we were even called as "3racha" during our college days. so working again after a few years with them was really refreshing. I hope I can do more songs with them

interviewer : oh yes, i have saw many articles about 3racha too. can we expect a comeback of 3racha in the future?

jisung : maybe or maybe not...

interviewer : fans are gonna expect for sure.... how about you talk about your teenage days as han jisung. how was it? do you still have any contacts with anyone? how was their responses to you becoming a famous artist with millions of fans?

jisung : i don't have that much contact with anyone. maybe 2 -3. my friends have been always supportive of my dreams. so ofcourse, they were the happiest along with my family

interviewer : can we talk about your friends? they were few songs about your friends too right?

jisung : yes, more than three songs. "Volcano" is one of them. it's about my past relationship with Lee Minho during my last year of college. our relation didn't last that long, eventhough we're currently good buddies.

interviewer : and "Angel baby"? that's one of the popular song from your new album

jisung : that's about my friend too. Lee felix, we was love rivals at first but gradually became friends as we matured up.

interviewer : love rivals? that's sounds interesting

jisung: ( with a light chuckle) we used to be...
not anymore tho. we call ourselves as sunshine twins.
in the past, i loved a guy... you can call it as my first love. but he was always interested in felix. that's how it turned us to be love rivals.

interviewer : oh, that's bad. is there any song about your first love in this album?

jisung : all my songs about "love" is about "him"

interviewer : wow, didn't expect this answer. so can you specify the one in this new album?

jisung : "Wildest dreams" "In the name of love" "Sweet creature" "Closer" "Love you 3000"

interviewer : so half of the album is about him?

jisung : you can say so

interviewer : but...do you still have any contact with him?

jisung : i still do.
"he's my husband now"