love ? ( hyunsung )

"They say that love is the most powerful force in the world, it's incontrovertible there is no beyond question for that.

Although most people seem to forget that love also comes with pain"

_________________________________

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Mr. Han"

"Mr. Hwang" Jisung corrects with a sad smile.

He looks at the casket where his love lies, surrounded by Daisies as he always wished to

He looks down at his engagement ring.

They were supposed to get married tomorrow. They were supposed to become one tomorrow.

They were supposed to be with each other for an eternity.

But now they can't.

They can't because he's gone... He's gone, just like that... Gone.

He has left jisung alone in this big world, all alone.

A part of jisung wants to be angry at the male, shout at him for being so mean but when hyunjin doesn't reply, it breaks his heart.

So he decides to just sit by his side, look at the peaceful face of his hyunjin as he confesses his love to him for million of times.

It's easy to confess with no response in return because he already knows the answer.

hyunjin gave answers to his 'I love yous'
a long time ago

That answer sits on jisung's ring finger.

hyunjin whispered his answer in jisung's ears millions of times.

His deep soothing voice repeating the three letters back to him.

"I love you too, my baby star" He used to whisper, followed by a kiss on the back of jisung's ears.

His answer, his I love you, his love. it's tattooed on jisung.

On his heart, on his body, on his 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭.

hyunjin's love rests in the form of a touch on his waist, a touch that still lingers.

In the form of his giggles that still echo in jisung's ears.

It rests in his soft smile and beautiful eyes.

Oh how he wishes to look at those eyes again.

jisung looks away from his ring finger when another person comes to honor hyunjin's death.

jisung forces a smile as he accepts their flowers and sympathetic words.

He feels exhausted.

Honestly, all he wants to do is just go back home.

Change himself into one of hyunjin's clothes, lay in their bed, in his love's scent and just sleep.

He just wants to sleep, be drowned in their memories.

He wants to make a burrito of himself out of a blanket just like hyunjin did whenever jisunc didn't gave him attention.

Huff and puff as he rolls always over the bed.

Just like hyunjin.

Maybe in that way, The male would come back and smother him with attention and kisses.

jisung sighs as he looks at himself in the mirror.

He has just came back from the funeral, now sitting in front of the dressing table to remove the make up he put on to hide his puffy cheeks.

jisung mindlessly removes whatever accessories he was wearing.

His fingers come to a halt when it goes towards his ring finger, at the lotus shaped diamond ring he is wearing now.

His eyes fill up with another set of fresh tears as he caresses the ring.

Technically, jisung should remove the ring.

He's no longer engaged, he doesn't have a fiance anymore neither would he have any.

A sob rips through his mouth when he slowly, with trembling hands, removes the ring.

He needs to remove it now because if he didn't, maybe he'll just never remove it.

jisung looks at the ring, it's sitting in his palm.

He probably should put it in a drawer, put it somewhere far away from himself because that's where hyunjin is, far away.

jisung screws his eyes shut, those hot burning tears rolling down his cheeks.

He wipes them with the back of his hand, takes shaky breathes in order to calm down.

He can't.

He can't just put it away, no he absolutely can not do that.

So instead of putting the ring away, jisung searches for a simple chain instead.

He takes it out of the drawer.

He slips the ring in it and then wears it around his neck.

jisung looks at himself in the mirror, his hand tightens around the ring turned to pendant.

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘺.

© inspired