all i want for christmas is you (minsung)

#Minsungau where

Jisung gives everyone around him homemade cookies for Christmas except Minho.

“Minho, stop staring.” Bangchan nudged Minho's shoulder, but he was too busy staring at Jisung ever since he walked into class with his adorable Santa hat and skirt

He was giving out presents to people in the class and Minho was dying to see if Jisung would get him something special or if he’d give him the same thing as everyone else.

“I can’t, he just-“ Minho paused his sentence when Jisung looked up at him and waved.

He immediately looked away, blushing brightly. Chan couldn’t help but laugh.

“Shut up.” Minho groaned, kicking his ankle.

“For someone who almost everyone in school is afraid of, it’s crazy that you’re blushing over the guy giving gifts to everyone for Christmas.”

“Jisung's .... different.” He smiled brightly, exposing his boxy smile, glimpsing back up at him.

“Didn’t you hate him before?” Chan asked.

“Not ‘hate’. I just thought he was loud, clingy and yknow too perky.” He shrugged.

“And now?”

“I like that about him.” Minho said, making Chan giggle and call him a simp.

Making friends was never easy for Minho because everyone thought he was intimidating, Chan being the only exception because he’s his cousin.

Why would he want to give someone a chance when all everyone does is judge him? He eventually found himself hating people until Jisung made his appearance and wouldn’t leave his side no matter how hard Minho tried to get rid of him. He grew on him.

“Shut up, am I not allowed to have a crush?”

“Yeah, I’ve just never seen it before. It’s cute on you.” He teased him. “Did you get him a present?”

“Yeah, I made something.” He admitted.

“Aww.” Chan pinched his cheek.

“Stop, he’s coming.” Minho panicked, slapping Chan's hand away from his face. He watched Jisung walk over to him and stop to give another guy a bag of homemade cookies with a big smile.

He had to admit he was a bit jealous that Jisung was friendly with everyone, not just him.

“Merry Christmas guys.” Jisung chimed with a bright smile on his face.

“Merry Christmas.” Minho shrugged. Yes, five seconds ago he was blushing and giggling and now he pretends like he doesn’t care. That’s Minho for you.

“Merry Christmas, Hanie.” Chan grinned taking the bag of Christmas themed cookies Jisung handed him.

Jisung reached into his backpack to get Minho's  gift. He paused and looked up at Minho blushing when their eyes met.

“What?”

“N-nothing! I’ll see you later.” Jisung rushed away leaving both Chan and Minho confused.

“He didn’t make some for me.” Minho muttered.

“That doesn’t make any sense. Maybe it’s a misunderstanding.” Chan turned to him and saw Minho's lips slowly forming a pout. “No! No pouting, want a bite of one of the cookies.”

“No, if he didn’t make any for me..that’s fine.” He tried to convince himself.

He just saw him give some guy he’s only talked to once a present so…why wasn’t he comfortable giving Minho one.

✧˚ ·

Minho waited all day for Jisung to give him a present so they could do an exchange. He worked really hard on Jisung's  present it was a shame that it was just going to waste.

He found it hilarious that this was the most excited he’s been for Christmas and it turned out to be a disappointment.

But the day wasn’t over yet. It was 9pm when Minho heard a knock on his door. He quickly grabbed a jacket and opened the door to see Jisung.

“You’re mad at me, huh?”

“Well…uh, why would I be mad at you?” He pretended not to care, like it wasn’t what was on his mind all day. But to answer the question, no he wasn’t mad at Jisung he was just a little hurt.

Also he couldn’t possibly be mad at a face like, his nose, cheeks and lips were pink due to the cold weather.

“Cause I didn’t give you a present.”

“You don’t have to give me a present if you don’t want to.”

“Minho.” Jisung's eyebrows furrowed. “You can say you’re mad, don’t spare my feelings.”

“Fine, I wanted a present. I saw you giving everyone presents and you looked at me and walked away. I thought we were like…close, aren’t we?”

“We are! We are, I just got shy I guess.” Jisung sighed. “I have your present it’s just different.”

“One sec.” Minho rushed inside, rummaging through his things to grab Jisung's  present.

As soon as he made his way back outside Jisung forced a bag of heart shaped cookies into his hand.

“There take it.” He gulped. A smile grew on Minho's  face. It immediately triggered Jisung's smile. “So, you like it, huh?”

“I do. This is for you.” He wrapped a cozy scarf around Jisung's  neck. “I never knitted before but I tried really hard for you. Do you-”

“Just kiss me.”

“What?” Minho choked.

“Kiss me right now. Three, two-“

Minho panicked, grabbing the ends of Jisung's new scarf to pull him closer and finally connect their lips. It wasn’t how he imagined his first kiss with Jisung…to be fair, he never thought he’d ever get the chance to do so.

“Wait, wait.” Minho pulled away. “I should ask you something. Do you want to-“

“Yes!” Jisung yelled before he could get the chance to finish his sentence.

“Jisung.” Minho chuckled. “Do you want to be-“

“Your boyfriend?! Yes!” He shouted. “I’m your boyfriend! Now kiss me again!”

“Merry Christmas to me.”