no return without receipt♡(jilix)

Squirrel hybrid Jisung thinks Felix wants to return him, so he quickly destroys the receipt. An hour ago, Felix had told Jisung that they wanted to leave in about ten minutes, but instead of getting ready, the otherwise neat squirrel, which he had recently adopted, was rummaging wildly through his papers, devastating the whole apartment

"Ha!" He exclaimed ...

triumphantly, holding a piece of paper in his hand as Felix walked into the living room.

"What's going on here?" Felix demanded to know, eyes widening at the chaos.

Looking like a deer caught in headlights, brown eyes even wider than Felix's, the hybrid fled into his room, ...

the paper clutched to his chest.

"What?!" Felix gazed after him in bewilderment. What had suddenly gotten into him? He had never behaved so strangely before. Worried, he went after him, but when he opened the door, he was met with even more panic in those brown eyes.

Before he could take a step towards him, Jisung crumpled the piece of paper in his hands, put it in his mouth and swallowed it with difficulty.

"WTF!?" Felix was flabbergasted. "Did you just eat paper? Am I misinformed about your diet? Don't you like the food I got you? ...

Should I get better... paper?" He asked irritated.

"What? No! You're taking such good care of me!" He disagreed with an adorable pout in his lips.

"Then why did you just do that?" He reiterated, still confused.

"Because you can't return me without the receipt!"

Jisung admitted reluctantly, arms crossed in front of his chest, averting his gaze.

"Squirrel, what makes you think I would ever return you? Just the thought is ridiculous." He replied, an amused smile on his plump lips.

"You said you want to take me somewhere." He tried to justify his assumption.

"And?" Felix prompted in an attempt to get him to tell him what had been going on in his mind.

"You've never taken me anywhere!" He uttered sullenly.

Felix scoffed and shook his head. "Oh baby, I just wanted to give you some time to settle in."

He lunged at him and wrapped his arms around his middle. He gently stroked his brown hair, careful not to touch the sensitive ears, and the hybrid melted into the embrace.

"I'll forgive you, but only this time, don't you dare ever think again I'd return you or abandon you somewhere, are we clear?" The hybrid nodded fervently in response.

"Good. Now get fully dressed while I clean up the mess in the living room." He placed a gentle kiss on his head and then pulled away.

At the moment, the squirrel hybrid was wearing only a fluffy sweater, underpants and high stockings. Where he had dug up the latter in his closet was a mystery to him. Since he had never owned anything like this, it could actually only have been left over from the previous tenant. He couldn't help but acknowledge that they looked very good on him though. If he wanted to, he would certainly buy him more of them.

"We're going on a shopping spree. My precious squirrel needs his own clothes after all."