CHAPTER 8 (avengers??)

Sure there was also the feeling of darkness but the falling seemed more urgent. I put out my hand summoning Mjohner as Thor comes flying at me and we both hold the hammer going flying forward.

"Is he close to here?" I ask Thor loudly through the wind as he closes his eyes and nods.

"He should be right up here." He says summoning more energy as the light begins to rumble above us.

"Up there!" I say pointing up to a jet that was flying through the sky, yet it looked slightly familiar.

Thor flies faster as we suddenly hit impact on top of the jet as I hear very quiet memmers inside. The back of the plane opens as Thor and I drop in and I smile seeing a familiar face. Or mask if you will.

"Stark." I said as Thor suddenly hit him with a hammer and I looked at Thor, a little extreme.

"Loki you little bastard." I decide to say walking up to him as I punch him straight in the face as Thor suddenly holds me back.

"This can be later." he says as he picks up Loki and goes to the end of the jet as I follow but feel someone pull me behind as I see a man in a blue cap right before impact hits my face leaving me with blood dripping from my nose.

"Oh now you have pissed her off." I hear Stark say as I feel energy build up and I punch him back as he flies away and I stare at Stark.

"Sorry about this." I say sending a dagger flying right in the mechanics of his suit as it says something to him and I fall backwards, freefalling out of the plane.

I fall through the sky as I close my eyes, teleport. Teleport. I thought as I looked down and saw the ground coming closer. TELEPORT! I yell in my mind as I suddenly feel myself fall, but not as hard, onto a side of a cliff where Thor was confronting Loki.

"Your father." Loki says as Thor lets go and looks backs at me as I stand up and run up to Loki holding him by his shirt.

"You blithering idiot! Why would you do this!?" I say feeling on the verge of tears as Loki just has the audacity to laugh.

"Someone is getting a little angry, why are your eyes turning green?" He asks as I realize.

It's the dark energy effect on me trying to bring back the darkness in me. I slowly close my eyes and take a deep breath before looking back at him.

"Look, we are taking you back to Asgard." Thor says, taking his arm as Loki shrugs him off.

"Please, I'll just be put back in your shadow." Loki says as Thor furrows his eyebrows.

"Loki, we were brothers, we fought and played together. Do you remember any of that?" He asks as Loki laughs.

"Living in the shade of your greatness? I remember you letting me fall into an abscess, I was and should be KING!" Loki yells as I shake my head at him.

"So you took the world you banished me into, the world we love as a recompense for your imagined slights?" I ask Loki as he smirks.

"This world is under my protection, Loki." Thor says as Loki shakes his head.

"And what a wonderful job you are doing with that, the humans slaughter each other in droves. While you idly stand by. I mean to rule them, and why should I not?" Loki asks, putting his arms out in exasperation.

"If you think yourself above them, then you miss the truth of ruling brother. The throne would suit you ill." Thor tells him as he grinds his teeth.

He pushes Thor to the side and walks away as I am about to attack but Thor holds me back.