CHAPTER 3

I got up and smashed the spider with my shoe that was lying beside my bed. After that I walk up to the makeshift kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

"What happened to you?" I ask as Eric walks into the room looking like he didn't sleep for a week.

"I have no clue, pour me a cup of coffee please." He says as I get another mug out and fill it. I come and sit next to him sipping my coffee as Jane walks in with someone following her.

He had long blond hair, like me, and bright blue eyes, like me, and chiseled face features, again like me.

"Your Thor, the one I have heard so much about." I say walking up to him and putting out my hand as he looks at me slightly shocked.

"Hello?" I ask after a few seconds snapping my finger as he shakes his head slightly.

"Sorry, miss you, remind me of someone I used to know." He says taking my hand and shaking it quickly before walking to where Jane was.

"Hey where is Darcy?" Jane asks as I shrug and look around then hear the door open.

"I'm right here." She says holding a cup of coffee that was already half gone.

"You went and got coffee without us, how dare you." I say sarcastically as she sits down and chuckles.

"Well I sure as hell am not going to drink Jane's coffee, have you ever tried it?" She asks, gagging in her mouth as I laugh.

"It's not that bad here, try some." She said, handing me a cup as I drank it casuasly.

"It's not horrible." I say slightly until I run over to the trash can and throw it away.

"You're funny, you know." Thor says as I walk over to where he was making pancakes on the table.

"Ya well I don't know where I got it from." I say slightly laughing as he looks at me confused.

"What do you mean, you must have gotten it from one of your parents." He says as I shake my head.

"I, I never knew my parents, never met them I guess." I say finishing the coffee I make for myself as he looks down.

"Oh well I am sorry for-" He stops as we hear the sound of cups shuddering on the other side of the room.

Banging on the door were 4 people dressed in crazy costumes smiling at Thor, "MY FRIENDS." He had said running over to the door and hugging them as I walked to stand next to Darcy.

"Oh very sorry we are Lady Sif, and The Warriors Three." the one with the beard says looking at all of us as his glance lands on me.

"Well this is Jane, Darcy, Dr. Selvik, and Sara." He says as they all turn around to talk to him.

"It looks alot like her, doesn't it?" The girl asks, looking back at me as I wave slightly at her.

"No, no it isn't you know what happened to her." Thor says changing the topic with his friends.

"My friends, I have never been so happy to see you, but you should not have come here." Thor tells them as they laugh.

"But Thor we have arrived to take you home." says another one of the guys standing there.

"But you guys must know, I cannot return. My father is dead because of me." He says as I am suddenly surprised, his dad was dead?

"Thor, your father still lives." Sif says to him as his expression on his face changes to an angry look.

"Loki." He scowls, turning around quickly and running out the door where a group of people had come out of their houses, or restaurants.

"What is that thing?" I ask looking out into the distance and seeing something that looked like a tornado.