Chapter 26: Kagari's Housewarming

Start from the beginning

Kagari: Heh, Guild Life has been keeping me moving for the last couple of days... but it's been one hell of a week so far.... you would've enjoyed it. Better than most of those Dungeon Raids you were apart of.... but this world does have its monsters too...

Kagari: Thankfully, I got enough money to finally afford a home for myself... it's got a very amazing view... I'm sure you'd love to see it...

Kagari's Thoughts: You were the one that said I should give guilds another chance...

Kagari's Thoughts: I miss you... I really do...

Kagari stood up and began to walk away as he took one last look at the sword in the stone. Then, he walked away without saying another word.

Behind him, Igris took a glance at the sword before walking by Kagari's side, who had a depressed expression on his face.

Igris's Thoughts: Even after all this time... My liege's suffering still resides within him...

Igris's Thoughts: We must find a way to heal him... before it grows even worse than before...

(Timeskip)

Kagari's House, Afternoon

Later in the afternoon of the next day, Kagari stepped out of his house, wanting to get some training done before he had to prepare for the House Warming.

He started with some stretching before moving on to punching one of the largest trees in his vicinity to practice his physical attacks before enhancing them with magic.

Once he coated one of his fists with magic, he threw a powerful punch, creating a hole in the tree, which began to timber and Tusk held it.

Kagari: Thank you, Tusk.

Tusk: Aww, no problem, Boss! All in a days work for me!

???: Hey, Kagari!!

Kagari: Hmm?

He turned around to see Natsu and Happy were standing behind him.

Kagari: Oh, it's just you two.

Meanwhile, Erza, Lucy, and Gray were walking out of Magnolia and up a stone trail that led to Kagari's house. Erza was holding a box of cake, Lucy brought chocolate, and Gray held a large container of soda. Apparently, Natsu and Happy had ran off to get to Kagari's house before they did.

Lucy: Jeez, where did those two idiots run off too?

Gray: Knowing their luck, they went and got lost somewhere.

Lucy: Your clothes, Gray.

Gray: CRAP!!!

Erza: I'm sure those two are already there, waiting for us.

Gray: -_-...How are we sure that dragon boy ever brought something?

Lucy: He might have, but he probably ate it on the way up here. So Erza, what did you bring?