Lust Potion~ pt2

Harry POV

LUST POTION? Which teacher in their right mind would give their students this type of potion to brew? Are we supposed to test it among ourselves? I hope not .

"Oh and , after the brewing of the potion is down, you and your partner have to test it . And don't get the instructions wrong or you might have some side effects . "

Great . Thanks Snape .
I glanced at Draco and saw his reaction clearly in his face . He looked nervous , but I'm feeling a bunch of emotions at the same time and it's making me nauseous. I cleared my throat to get his attention .

"So , um what the bloody hell do we do?" I asked him with a surprisingly calm voice .

"What else should we do? brew it , of course . " He said in a mocking tone, but i could see he was panicking.

"Ok you get the ingredients and I'll brew the potion, since I'm an expert with this " Draco said jokingly.

So i went and got the ingredients . Draco already had a cauldron ready and was looking through the textbook instructions.

"Ok , it's kind of complex , but um, we can do it . You can read out the instructions and I'll brew it accordingly. " He stated .

"Um , uh- ok " I said unsurely. He glanced at me time to time , but i pretended to not notice. Halfway through the making of the portion, it turned into a pale pink , which was good . The result was dark red . The potion became that colour after the brewing . It was fascinating that it almost looked appetizing . But it was lust potion .

"Umm, so you're supposed to drink half a goblet for it to work . The potion wears off after 48 hours, which means t-two d-days " he stuttered slightly . He looked really nervous just like I am . I might have looked really calm on the outside because Draco was looking at me suspiciously .

"So , should we drink it now?" I asked him .
"Yeah, But Snape needs to inspect our potion first"

Snape was already near our table , looking at the failed potions and sneering at them . Then he finally reached out table .
"So , what was your potion?" he examined the potion and stared at them mockingly , like he knew what the potion was . Draco answered .

"I-t's umm, a l-lust potion"
" Seems like it is . The potion is perfect . I suppose you brewed it Draco since the Golden boy can't use his delicate hands for work . " He mocked me in my face . Stupid old greasy f-

"Well, enjoy~" Snape casually said . We both looked at each other with shocked expressions

"Why do I feel like Snape did this on purpose?" I questioned.

"I don't know , Snape giving us a lust potion ?" He looked really confused .

We both shrugged , and  summoned two goblets and poured the exact measurements. We both slowly poured the potion and looked at each other hesitantly . We both drank the potion carefully and finished it . I tried to sense something in my body , but everything seems fine . But when I looked at Draco ,  something inside me snapped .

My vision became blurry and my head was spinning . Draco also seemed to have that  effects too . Then all of the sudden , i felt something when I gazed at Draco and Draco was also staring at me like he wants to-

I wanted Draco right now , right now, right this second . I wanted to fuck him , i wanted him to touch me , i wanted to be close to Draco as much as possible . I scooted over to him and felt the heat radiating from him . I wanted him  so badly that it hurts . My erection is becoming harder and harder the more i look at him . I looked down and saw he also had a visible boner . He then suddenly touched my thigh under the desk and I moaned slightly  just at that action . I need more . Draco looked like he was holding back .He came closer and reached near my ear .

"I need you , right now " he whispered seductively which made me shiver in pleasure .

"B-but we both have to resist until  class is over , Draco" i told him .

"I don't think I can control myself for that long, I am resisting as much as I can that it's getting painful , love~"

It was also getting painful for me too , but we have to be in contr-

" Fuck it" I whispered and I stood up and asked Snape to go to the bathroom . He allowed me and looked suspiciously at me , but didn't comment on it .
Draco looks confused but he kept his head on  his desk .

I ran back to the common room and took my Invisibility Cloak out and put it on . I went back to the dungeon and carefully tiptoed my way to my desk and went under it .

Draco couldn't see me , which was perfect. I unzipped his pants and took out his cock out . He flinched and looked under the desk . He didn't see anyone , so he looked shocked . But i opened the Cloak slightly and showed my face . Draco looked like got hit by realization . He mouthed 'no' to me , but i was high on lust and i wanted him right now . I slowly took his huge length in my hand and started stroking the living daylights out of him . He moaned a lot but he kept his hand in his mouth to suppress it . He kept his head on the desk and looked at me lustfully .

"Nghh~  s-stop , l-love~" he pleaded . But i kept going on .

Then i slowly put his tip in  my mouth , which made him stagger and whimper . I sucked the head and put half of his dick inside my mouth . But i couldn't fully put him in because he was too big .
But Draco instantly put his hand on my hair and forced me to take his whole length .

"You started this , so do it better , love~" he whispered. Now it was my turn to whimper.

"Make that sound again and I'll fuck you in front the whole class and make you scream my name~"

I moaned and started bobbing my head up and down his dick .

"Y-yes , f-faster , j-just like that , love~" he stuttered .

"Yes , y-yes , yess , m-more , p-please " he pleaded .

I love to see him beg~.

His cock twitched inside my mouth and I knew he was close .

"L-love , I'm a-about to c-c-cum" i bobbed my head faster and sucked the life out of him . He came seconds later and moaned a little louder  and i swallowed each drop . It was salty , but i was too high on lust to care .

Just then class ended and everyone started leaving . Draco told me to stay until everyone left and to put my cloak back on . I did as he said and slowly came back up from under the desk . He looked at me menacingly and I became even turned on by him .

He acted like he was packing his bags and left the classroom with me following him behind . I didn't know where we were going until i realised we were heading up to the seventh floor , where the Room of Requirement is . Draco looked behind himself .

"Are you there? " He asked the air since I was invisible.
"Yeah"
"Good , now take my hand and follow me " .
I took his hand and then a door appeared , which he opened hastily and took me inside . It was a emerald room with a green bed and armchairs .

"Take the cloak off" he demanded .
I took it off and he gazed at me with a dark gleam in his eyes which made me weak . But i was lustful and lust brings confidence , it seems .

"Draco, I want you right now~ "