Just let me be greedy

Draco's POV

Harry kept trying to talk to me about the incident but i didn't want to , i wanted him to forget about it.
_________

I was battling with my mind whether i should go to Potions or not because i do , i might jump on the Savior of the wizarding world and if i DON'T , Snape might murder me .

So i decided with the former , i went to Potions with a huff and sat in my usual seat .

I saw Pansy enter the class and immediately yanked her near my seat. She looked confused but i told her i will explain later . Harry entered and i saw his huge green eyes searching for me and when he saw me , he looked at Pansy then at me . I saw the hurt in his eyes clearly and i wanted to go and reassure him that i am REALLY trying , but my stupid brain commanded me to sit .

I saw him sit next to Granger and whispering something to her , she looked at him with pity and pat his back . I think i can guess what they were talking about .

Then finally Snape appeared , with his usual bored look and examined the class.

" Ahh, i see the seating arrangements have changed . I didn't give you permission for that . Everybody back to their old seats" he commanded .

i groaned internally but i became much better after seeing Harry's eyes light up . Man, I think i am addicted .

Harry hurriedly sat up and walked towards me with determination in his eyes. i know he's gonna bombard me with a bunch of questions the minute he sits next to me .He sat near me , and before he had a chance to say anything , i put my hand in his thigh and rubbed it .

His eyes went droopy then after a few seconds, he got his composure back and looked at me surprised , i went near his ears and whispered "Don't ask me" , he looked at me before nodding and giving in . I don't know why but my hand didn't stop rubbing his thigh , and when he gave a low moan , it made me fire up and encouraged me to do it faster .

"Draco..." he hissed in my ear in a husky voice which made me tense . i almost got hard by his expression .

"Stop.. , Draco... Baby " he panted .

When he said that , i became fully hard and i gave a quiet moan , which made Harry's eyes widen and put his hand in my thigh , which slowly landed higher and higher until it was on top of my hard member .

I grunted at his touch and tried not to make any noise , but i couldn't suppress my moans from coming out of my mouth. Harry was panting and inched his lower body , which made my hand go under his pants , under his waistband until it reached his very hard length . i caressed it before rubbing it slowly

"Please" he begged . "Don't stop" .

i followed his orders and kept stroking . He did the same to me , which sent sparks of electricity through my whole body . I want to fuck him so badly .

We both kept rubbing and stroking each other , more quiet moans and heavy panting until i felt i am about to reach my peak .

"Draco... , i am about to .." he panted in my ear , and i knew what he meant . He held onto me tightly when we both reached our highs and Harry arched his back slightly when he came . i came few seconds after that and we both were heavily panting and he put his head down on the desk , his body going up and down when he took a breath . i had my hand on my head .

I can't believe what just happened . HOW CAN I AVOID HIM NOW? . That's when i knew , i can't hold back anymore . The walls i had around my heart has crumbled into rubble .

Just this once , let me be greedy .

Anddd.. CUT . that was HARD to write (not in that way !) . and i am sorry if you're disappointed with the smut . i tried my best (me internally screaming ) . After writing the scene , i remembered that they were in middle of a CLASS DOING IT . (KINKY ) . ANYWAYS ,i hope you enjoyed the latest chapter .