The cold spring night air blew right through the fabric of Josh's jacket, but he didn't mind. Even though Tyler's jacket wasn't as warm as he expected, it was still Tyler's jacket - and that thought alone made it much warmer. They walked down the street and Tyler made them take a turn as Josh watched the dancing city lights, but mostly he watched Tyler, as his hand was still in Tyler's.

He felt Tyler shiver slightly, and he wondered how cold Tyler was. "Are you cold?" Josh asked after a while. "Nothing I can't handle", Tyler smiled. "Do you want to have your own jacket?" Josh asked. "No, no you keep it on baby. I wanna feel the cold air, wanna feel the goosebumps and the shivers. Feels like it's waking me up and grounding me, and I can use that right now, he said. "So you just keep my jacket on, love", he said, before he looked at Josh and he sent him a soft smile. Josh returned it.

Walking down the street with Tyler's hand in his felt surreal, but also great. He wished he could walk every street for the rest of his life with Tyler's hand in his like this. It felt incredible, and he wanted it to last forever, and he wished he could hold on to that feeling forever too.

He just wanted to have Tyler so damn badly.

Tyler hummed softly, as he looked around, trying to live in the moment as much as he could. He had walked those streets often but this time he wanted to really take it all in and never forget that he walked here with Josh. He walked here with his friend, his close friend, whom he truly adored. He never wanted to cast Josh out ever again, so sometimes that meant Tyler would be telling himself to not dare self sabotage and push Josh out. He truly could never let that happen.

"What're you humming?" Josh softly asked. Tyler looked at Josh. "Oh, just a song that's been in the works for a while", Tyler said. "Don't know what to do with it fully yet but... It's an idea", he said. Josh nodded with a hum. "I'm sure that whatever you write and release, I'll love every single part about it", Josh said. "I don't think you'll ever be able to do wrong in my eyes, when it comes to your music", he said. Tyler smiled. "It's kind of a sad song", he said. "I like writing sad songs... in case you didn't notice", he said with a soft smile. "I've noticed", Josh smiled. "I like hearing those sad songs", he said. Tyler looked down with a smile. "It goes like this", he said.

"I'm too emotional, I have to let you go. I haven't cleaned my room since last time you came home. And every day that passes by, makes it so much harder to enjoy my life. Though, it's part of growing older. I'm sleeping with the lights off, it's better if I'm blind, so I can get you off my mind, 'cause every time I see you smile, I die a little bit. Heard that you've been doing well. I wonder who you're with. I pretend I don't care, I tell myself you're right here. It's nothing but a nightmare", Tyler sang.

"But every time I see those eyes, I wonder if you know you're keeping me up late at night. I don't know where to go, I pretend I don't care, tell myself you're right here. It's nothing but a nightmare", he continued.

"Gosh that sounds so gorgeous", Josh muttered. "I genuinely don't know how you do it but you blow me away every time", he said softly. It made Tyler smile softly as he looked at Josh. "And they always make me wanna cry", Josh said with a soft laugh and Tyler noticed the teary eyes. "Oh baby", Tyler said as he stopped walking to pull Josh into a tight hug. "I love you, J. You mean so much to me", he said. "You mean the world to me", Josh whispered, as he hugged Tyler tightly and he closed his eyes as he did. Tyler closed his eyes at the words, inhaling shakily. "You mean the world to me too", he softly said.

"Gosh, now I am getting teary eyed too", Tyler said. "Oh I- I'm sorry", Josh stammered as they pulled back. "Don't, baby, never be sorry", he said. "It's just... I've been sitting on this song for years. Literally. I started writing this when Lucas broke up", Tyler said.