Chapter XIV

(The ninja have gathered on the Destiny's Bounty's deck. Y/N was adjusting his armor and headband. As he unsheathed his sword, he got into his stance.)

(Cole): Earth! *He attacks what appears to be a Serpentine, as Y/N was breathing in and out, getting focused, as his eyes closed*

(Jay): Lightning! *He shocks the Serpentine*

(Zane): Ice! *He throws his shurikens of ice at the serpentine freezing it in place*

(As Y/N then opened his eyes, he had four serpentine around him, as he then slams one with his sword. As he grabs it and spins around, making the blade smack into another. As one was about to grab him, he used his free hand to do a single hand justu, making his wood shield to block the attack and knock it back. As he then threw his sword in the air, he gave a roundhouse kick to the fourth. As he waited for his sword, a fifth one tried to sneak up on him, only for his sword to land behind him and block the dummy from grabbing him. As Y/N then turned around and hopped on top of his sword as he summoned his wood fist and delivered a haymaker to the serpentine. Knocking it into the wall.)

(Y/N): *Sheathing his sword* How was that, guys?

(Cole): You were awesome! Those are some great moves.

(Zane): You did well, Y/N.

(Jay): That sword jump and punch combo was sick! I'm surprised you can be that agile with that big sword.

(Y/N): *chuckles* When you've been swinging this thing for a long time, you grow used to it. I must admit, Jay, your spinjitzu combo was pretty cool as well. You all did amazing.

(Suddenly, a light goes on revealing their enemy to be training dummies.)

(Nya): Good training. Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?

(Y/N): Hmm? Where is Kai? He should be here with us.

(Meanwhile, Kai was wearing a green gi. As he was training to try to unlock his true potential.)

(Kai): Fire! Unlock fire! Uh, fire go! Shoot flames! Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you. BRING HEAT!

(Kai then begins to do various forms of exercises in the mirror. As the ninja, excluding Y/N were watching Kai and laughing at him.)

(Cole): Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "fire dork," maybe it might work.

(Kai): *removes the mask* How long have you all been watching?

(Jay): The green ninja suit. That's awesome!

(Kai): Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and I found this.

(Zane): But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the green ninja, and only he should wear the green ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very-