Chapter III

(It has been a few hours since the four ninja, Sensei wu and Y/N have traveled to the caves of despair to retrieve the scythe of quakes. During their journey Y/N crossed paths with Korashi, second commander of the skeleton army and his ability of underworld fire and chains. During their fight Kai used the scythe of quakes, which Wu warned him not to use. Now the ninja, wu and Y/N are traveling on a ship to the frozen wasteland to retrieve the next golden weapon, the Shurikens of ice. As the ninja were trying to pass time.)

(Jay): I spy something... white!

(Cole): *Sighs* Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy. By the way have you realized Y/N has been in a deep state of concentration?

(Jay): I know right? Whatever happened at the caves he's been very concentrated.

(Zane): He told me about him, he said his name was Korashi. He is the second hand commander of the skeleton army.

(As before they could continue to chat about Korashi, the boat stumbles as they're sailing ahead.)

(Jay): *Groans* I spy something broken!

(Kai: *Worried* If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

(Zane): Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own.

(Wu): The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all four elements are combined. Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning!

(Jay): Uh, what happens when all of them are combined?

(Wu): The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing.

(Kai attempts a few moves that might activate the Tornado of Creation. But it fails.)

(Wu:) No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right... (The boat then crashes on icy land. As the three sails were instantaneously frozen solid.)

(Cole): Uh... wasn't me.

(Kai): Did I do that?

(Wu): No. We are here.

(As in front of them were three giant torii gates made of solid ice, a pathway covered in snow and leading up ahead was giant ice mountain with a bright blue storm up in the sky. As the young Senju felt the boat crashing into the sheet of ice as he finished meditating.)

(Y/N): Cole, you didn't hit another iceberg did you? Or did Kai do something ridiculous again?

(Cole): *groans* No Y/N, I didn't so knock it off. And if Kai did do something dumb I would say it.

(Jay): There you are! Where have you been?! We've been sailing our butts off and you were meditating?!

(Y/N): I was getting focused on what's up ahead of us, and if Korashi were to show up. Anyways this is the place Sensei told us about.

(As the ninja began to trek through the snow to the entrance of the ice mountain passed the torii gates and entered the mountain. As inside the ninja then walk to the Weapon's direction and come across a few frozen skeletons.)

(Cole): Whoa... looks like someone's already been here.

(Y/N): Indeed...and it looks like they didn't have such luck.

(As the ninja began to search for the Shurikens, Zane saw them floating in the air as the ice dragon head was hanging from the ceiling.)

(Zane): The shurikens!

(Zane reaches for them in mid-air, but gets frozen in the process, awakening the Ice Dragon at the same time.)