The Council of the Crystal King

Start from the beginning

Jay: Hey. I see a light coming. I think it's a train!

(The Mechanic knocks the distracted ninja onto the train tracks but Christina uses her power to fly up)

Jay: Hey! Look out!

(Cole and Jay scream as they barely dodge the train)

Mechanic: Haha! Just wanted to make sure you guys were awake!

Christina: Get him!

Cole: I don't get it! Why is - this guy - giving us - so much trouble?!

Kai: I guess we're a little - rusty!

Zane: In my case, that is impossible. I am made of a corrosive-resistant alloy.

Mechanic: Resist this, Zane the Pain! (Smashes Zane into the ceiling and scrapes him along it.)

(A Crystal Spider on the ground records the entire fight.)

Mechanic: Haha. Is that all you got?

Jay: You want more? How about ten thousand volts of justice! (shoots lightning at the tracks, accidently electrocuting Kai and Cole)

Kai and Cole: Jay!

Jay: Sorry! My bad!

Mechanic: (laughs) This is too much fun! Man, you all are out of practice!

(Another train approaches. Zane and Christina carried Kai and Cole out of the way)

Mechanic: I could stick around and do this all day!

Kai: Time to bring the heat!

Mechanic: But it seems I'm late for a meeting with the Crystal King! Gotta run! Bye bye! (Latches onto the train and escapes)

Jay: What do we do?

Kai: We gotta warn Lloyd, before the real Mechanic shows up and ruins everything!

Christina: Lloyd, come in. Lloyd! Do you copy?

Lloyd: Christina, is that you?

Christina: The Mechanic broke loose, Lloyd. He's coming after you!

Lloyd: What? I - can't hear you! Something's in-- (The signal vanishes)

Cole: Oh no.

Jay: What does that mean? What just happened?

Zane: Something seems to be interfering with the signal.

Christina: What do we do?

Kai: There's nothing we can do. Lloyd is on his own now.

(In the Crystal King's vehicle, Lloyd opens his eyes as it slows down)

Lloyd: Christina? Zane? Can you hear me? (Topples out of the vehicle and knocks over a row of Vengestone Guards) Huh? Whoops. Sorry! (Walks among the statues) Vengestone. Hey, wait up, will ya?

(Lloyd arrives at the table, where Pythor, Aspheera, Vangelis, and a new mysterious person are seated)

Lloyd: Mr. E?

Pythor: Mister F. He's the new model. Unfortunately, he still doesn't talk.

Vangelis: And you are?

Lloyd: Me? Uh, I'm - I'm the Mechanic, of course, as you can see.

Vangelis: Should I know that name?

Lloyd: Well, if you live in Ninjago City, you do. I'm the one who unleashed Unagami, before the ninja messed everything up and turned him into a sappy kid!

Aspheera: The ninja have meddled in all our plans. The time for revenge is at hand. Revenge. Revenge!

Pythor: "Revenge, revenge".

Aspheera: What?

Pythor: What what?

Aspheera: What did you say?

Pythor: I don't know. What did I say?

Lloyd: So, uh, who sits there? (Points to an empty seat)

Vangelis: Our host, I presume.

Pythor: The Crystal King.

Kabuki Mask: Wrong. That's where I sit.

Aspheera: You're not the Crystal King?

Kabuki Mask: I am merely his herald. I prepare the way, I do his bidding.

Vangelis: Like a servant?

Kabuki Mask: You should watch your tone, Vangelis. You have me to thank for those shiny new wings. Or perhaps you'd rather reconsider and have us send you back to where we found you?

Aspheera: What does this Crystal King want from us?

Kabuki Mask: He will reveal his plan in time. But this, is not the time. Unfortunately, it seems we have an imposter among us.

(The villains gasp)

Pythor: What? Where?

(Aspheera glares at Lloyd who is disguised as "the Mechanic" suspiciously)

Lloyd: Who?

Aspheera: (Whips around to Vangelis.) It's you!

Vangelis: How dare you?!

Aspheera: You're the only one wearing a mask!

Vangelis: Are you blind? So is he! (Points toward Mister F)

(Mister F glares at Vangelis)

Kabuki Mask: Silence! All of you. Look, and see for yourselves.

(A Crystal Spider plays its recording from the train tunnel)

Mechanic (video): I could stick around and do this all day!

Kai (video): Time to bring the heat!

Mechanic (video): But it seems I'm late for a meeting with the Crystal King! Gotta run! Bye bye!

Jay (video): What do we do?

Kai (video): We gotta warn Lloyd, before the real Mechanic shows up and ruins everything!

(The recording ends. Everyone stares at Lloyd)

Lloyd: You're forgetting one thing.

Aspheera: Oh?

Vangelis: What's that?

Lloyd: That! (Points at the wall, then runs away)

Pythor: After him, fools!

(The villains attack Lloyd. Pythor turns invisible and grabs him)

Lloyd: Ninja, go! (Does Spinjitzu and knocks the villains back. Mister F hits him with his blaster and he collapses)

Kabuki Mask: So. You came all this way to find out who I am. Can't you guess? Can't you feel it, Lloyd? Can't you sense it? I'll give you a clue.

(Lloyd opens his eyes as the villains surround him)

Kabuki Mask: (singing) Spider's in the house, sleep, sleep. Spider bit the mouse, sleep, deep. (They take off their mask, revealing their identity)

Lloyd: (horrified) No. It can't be.

Harumi: (singing) Don't wake up or else you'll find a spider in your mouth.

(Lloyd blacks out)

Differences from the original
•Christina warns Lloyd the mechanic is coming instead of Cole
(Not a lot in this chapter sorry)

Another chapter done, stay tuned for the next chapter.

If there's any mistakes please ask me and I'll fix them,