Old pervert. (Random idea)

Based on an experience I myself was exposed to. (Except I didn't have Shadow to help me.)

—------

Amy works in the local grocery store, and Shadow comes by to get stuff, and of course to see his crush.

They chat for a bit till Amy gets back to work, and Shadow stays nearby so he has her within eyesight.

He then hears her 'eeep!' and he looks, and sees Amy covering her chest and an older man chuckles a snicker at her and says sorry for bumping into her.

Amy is flustered, Shadow can see that Amy isn't feeling comfortable and how the older man looks at her with his grin, Shadow knew what just happened.

He keeps an eye on the man and even follows him out, and as Shadow sees no one around, he corners the old guy and tells him to stop being a pervert.

The old guy claims he just bumped into her, but Shadow points out how he had a dirty look at her and with her reaction was it more than just 'bumping' into her.

The old guy then says he can't claim him for anything as he has no proof.

"I don't need any proof if you're dead. If you EVER pull that stunt again while I'm around, you can be sure I'll drag your nasty ass out in the back and make sure you die slowly and painfully. I done it before and I have no problem doing it again."

"A-are you threatening me?!?! I'll call the police on you for this."

"I'm giving you a warning. And you can try to call them if you want, you don't have proof of what I just said. Nor do I believe they will help you when I'm higher rank than the local police."

And the old man never came back to shop there.

DONE!