Jealousy/Jealous + Possessive.

Amy sat over to the side, pouting her lips and looked very much annoyed.

She's at G.U.N. where she just had to deliver some cakes that were ordered for today's coffee break.

She is watching how some of the new recruits, those that are females, try to offer or share their piece of cake with the Shadow the hedgehog, the best member of G.U.N.

He of course didn't take any of their cake and politely said no (the best he could at least) but that still didn't help on Amy's jealousy to see how the other females were tailing after Shadow.

"Hey. Can I have a piece please?"

A voice snaps Amy back, and she turns her head to see another new recruit, a male dog mobian.

"Oh, sure. Here you go."

Replies Amy, taking a piece of the cake and hands it to the male. But as he takes the plate, he places his hand on top of hers as she holds the plate towards him.

"You're pretty cute. If you don't mind, do you have a boyfriend?"

He asks with a flirty smile.

Before Amy can respond, a pair of black and red strong arms wraps around her body in a hug from behind her and a head rests on her shoulder.

"She does. Me. Now, Get, Your, Hand, Off, Her. Before I rip that arm off you, recruit."

Growls Shadow as he glares daggers at the male dog.

The mobian gulps and pulls his hand back and runs off. Leaving the pair of hedgehogs behind.

"And was that all about?"

Asks Amy with amusement as she peeks at him from the corner of her eye. Shadow lets out a huff before he replies.

"You're jealous, and I'm possessive. That's what this is."

DONE!