Amy the Wolf and Shadow the Rabbit.

"Why in Chaos am I a rabbit?! Tails! Fix this! NOW!"

Demands a very angry Shadow, who had been a victim to Eggman's TransformBot. Tails walks around Shadow looking at his new body of a rabbit, just a bit bigger than Cream.

"WAAAAH!!! The bot got me too!"

Could be heard from the other room. Tails and Shadow snaps their head towards the door and in steps a pink female wolf, sobbing as she rubs her eyes.

"R-Rose?!?!"

Shadow jumped over to Amy, looking her up and down to make sure she's okay while checking out her new body that's a wolf. Amy slowly opens her eyes and she stops crying right away.

"...S-Shadow? Is... is that you? Oh my Chaos, you're so cute."

Amy cups Shadow's little rabbit head with her big hands and looks at him closer. Shadow grumbles over being called cute, but at least she's not crying any more. Tails called the gang, telling them that Amy and Shadow got hit, so he need that robot is one piece at most so he can figure the coding out to reverse the transform.

Tails tells the pink wolf and black rabbit they better stay back for now as it isn't sure they know how their new bodies work in combat while he runs out to join the others to get what he can from the robot.

Staying behind, Shadow huffs and crosses his arms, looking at himself in the mirror that Tails just happens to have in his workshop. Suddenly, big pink arms wrap around him, and he gets nuzzled like he's a teddy bear.

"Rose... do you really have to do that?"

He asks, but isn't really mad at her, it did kinda calm him a bit.

"Sorry, I just had to. You're really cute like this and I just needed to have you in my arms."

Says Amy as she nuzzles more against him. And without thinking it over, she started to groom him, making him blush. But then he felt a nip on one of his long ears and a gasp came from him. Shocking both Amy and Shadow.

"Oh my Chaos. Shadow, you like that?"

"N-NO!"

Yells Shadow, trying to get away from her grip, but Amy grinned.

Now it's her turn to have fun with him.

DONE!