Sunghoon: Not So Mr Playboy (Angst, Fluff)

﹔Paring: Sunghoon x Reader
﹔Word Count: 6,707
﹔Summer: Sunghoon the playboy of the school finds his next target, Y/N but she doesn't fall for him that easily and knows his games. Even when it's known she has a boyfriend he still doesn't quit.
﹔Style: Fluff, Romance, Friendship, SFW, Angst, School AU

In the bustling corridors of high school, Sunghoon, with his charming smile and playful demeanor, was a known heartthrob

In the bustling corridors of high school, Sunghoon, with his charming smile and playful demeanor, was a known heartthrob. He and his friends, NiKi, Jungwon, Heeseung, Jake, Sunoo, and Jay, were the talk of the school. Sunoo, slightly different, was in a steady relationship, but the rest were quite the charmers.
One day, Sunghoon's eyes landed on Y/N, a girl who stood out from the rest. Unlike the others, she didn't seem swayed by his flirtatious ways.

"Hey, Y/N," Sunghoon greeted with a grin, leaning casually against the locker next to hers. "I've noticed you around. How come we've never talked?"

Y/N glanced at him, unimpressed. "Maybe because I'm not interested in small talk with the school's playboy?"

Sunghoon chuckled, undeterred. "Ouch, that's harsh. But you know, not everything you hear is true."

"Really? So you're saying the rumors about you and... well, basically every girl in school, are just rumors?" Y/N raised an eyebrow, closing her locker with a click.

Sunghoon leaned in closer. "What if I said I'm willing to change for someone special? What if that someone is you?"

Y/N laughed, shaking her head. "Good line, Sunghoon. But I have a boyfriend."

His smile faltered for a moment, but he quickly recovered. "A boyfriend? Who's the unlucky guy?"

Just then, Joon-Woo, a senior, approached. "Hey, Y/N, ready to go?"

Y/N smiled, linking her arm with his. "Yep, let's go."

Sunghoon watched them walk away. Most times, he'd have shrugged it off and moved on, but something about Y/N intrigued him. He wasn't ready to give up his playful pursuit just yet.

"Challenge accepted," he muttered to himself, a determined spark in his eyes.

As the days unfolded, Sunghoon continued his playful antics around Y/N, who maintained her stance of indifference. Despite his efforts, she never seemed to give him the satisfaction he sought.

In their usual hangout spot, the boys chuckled at Sunghoon's relentless pursuit. "Man, Sunghoon, you're really going all out for Y/N, aren't you? What's so special about her?" NiKi teased, elbowing him playfully.

Sunghoon just smirked, leaning back. "What can I say? I like a challenge."

Jake joined in, "Are you sure it's just a challenge? You're acting like you've got a real crush on her."

Sunghoon waved them off. "Please, it's just for fun. But hey, maybe I should ask Sunoo how to handle a real relationship," he joked, winking at Sunoo.

Sunoo, slightly embarrassed, advised, "Just be yourself, man. That's what works."