Part 18: Wrong Made Right

It's been 1 month, 2 days, 6 hours, and 21 minutes since I found out my son was not mine. I haven't been able to sleep, knowing that a little boy that I raised didn't even belong to me.

DNA proved that the baby wasn't mine. I have been so broke up about it, Jayda has been cooking every night so ensure I don't starve to death.

That night, it felt like a piece of life was ripped from my chest. I remember the day he was born, I laid him on my chest, and I kissed his little head. I held his small soft hands, and I knew that I loved him. I wanted him to have everything I never had in life.

And this is why, Davicci and Theresa have to die.

I get up off of my desk, and I walk upstairs to my room.

Ms Claira and Jayda was in the room. Jayda was doing a perm rod set for Ms. Claira.

In. My. Room.

"Yes, Claira Girl. You gone look absolutely stunning!" Jayda said, as she rolled the perm rod down her hair. My room was smelling of Lotta Body and Pump It up. Hood smells that are so familiar to me.

Jayda turns and looks at me, and she puts her hands on Ms. Claira's shoulders and she whispers,

"I'll be right back Ms Claira." and she walks over to me.

" Since when did my room become the hair salon?" I said.

"Ohh, Ms Claira wanted to get her hair done, and since Keisha couldn't come by to do it, I went ahead to do it." Jayda said this, and this gave me a bright idea.

" Jay Baby, get dressed, you haven't seen your shop yet, haven't you?" I said.

"No I have not! All the hell and high water that has been going on, I haven't had the chance." Jayda said, and she wiped her hands on her towel to get the foam off of her hands.

"Let me put Ms. Claira under the dryer, grab the key, and i'll get ready." She walks off and walks Ms. Claira to the dryer. Watching Ms Claira regress has been depressing. This was the woman who was like a grandmother to me. She took care of me once my father became rich.

She has been taking care of Jayda, but Jayda has been taking care of her. This is a beautiful thing to watch.

Jayda has been looking a little thicker, too. Her ass has been switchin' a lot more than normal.

Yes, I notice every little detail about her like that. She has no idea that I know she dyed her hair a dark Burgundy. Plus she is even glowing a little bit. Well, she glows all the time, because I try my best to keep her happy.

She put Ms, Claira under the dryer, and she calls for Jeffrey. Apparently, Jeffrey works for Jayda and not me.

"Yes ma'am." Jeffrey walks in with a beauticians belt around his black suit.

I didn't even know that Jeffrey did hair. Jayda brings the best out of all of us, I guess.

"Hey, Good Judy!" she says and they do air kisses. Air Kisses? Really? "When her hair is dry, you can take the rollers out, and come out the curls how she wants them. Ok?"

" You got it, Judy." He said, and he went to Ms Claira.

"Ok! I'm Ready Mike." Jayda said. It looks like she didn't change. She had on work out leggings, and a t-Shirt. She had her hair in a wrap assisted by bobby pins. I guess her and Ms Claira was having a spa day.

She walked down the stairs, and I opened the door for her.

_______________________________________________________