Part 12: The Trial

Bro... she's made for the game. I think she might be the one for this who knows.

"Uhh Prime Minister where would you like to discuss our business sir." I said.

The Prime Minster said "After we have eaten and conversed with each other."
I can really tell he is trying to pick my brain and know more about me. I gotta keep it vague as possible. I don't want him knowing my weaknesses.
"So, they tell me they call you Mike, Is that it? From Atlanta? Owner of multiple businesses and you're also an All star Linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons? I don't want to watch much football these days."

"Yes sir born and raised in Atlanta from a kid in Bankhead now being a kid out from the hood I'm just trying to be a Good Samaritan" I said.

Knowing damn well I am not a Good Samaritan. Every time I see my mom, I realize I am working on the wrong side is the system.

Jayda lightly rubs my arm in full support of me. She nods and smiles. Whoever knew she could be so quiet?

I look down at Jada, and I felt alright. She has that effect on me.
"hmmm hmmm. I remember growing up on these streets here in Barcelona. Never would think I would be the prime Minster.  Now I am a man with power but I had a dream. Hell or high water, and I made it happen. Señorita Jada tell me where that pretty smile comes from ??" Prime Minister said.

I wanted to break his jaw for flirting with her. He is trying to push my limits.

"Well, I was born in Shreveport, Louisiana. I went to high school in Chicago Illinois , and I am just grateful to be here in the lovely house with this wonderful cuisine. Compliments to your Chef." Jayda said. This woman's business acting is turning me on. She gotta know this game.

"Chicago, I own a couple of wineries in Chicago. I believe it's on the South Side of Chicago. Ok,
Mike?" Prime Minster said

"yes, Prime Minister ?"

"Come for we shall convey our business proceedings in my office."

I kiss Jayda on the Forehead. And I walk with the Prime Minister to his Office.

This could all go wrong. And I want her to remember my kiss if he takes me out.

As we both approach his office with two Body guards following.  They pat me down for weapons, and they find nothing. We enter the office.
" my girlfriend will show your lovely lady around the house! Go on Rosita." Prime Minister says, and he pats her on the ass.

Jayda, please don't fuck us up.

"Mike, My Darling, would you be a dear and get some of the addresses of the wineries?? I am a wine connoisseur." Jayda says, smirking and then she turns to the girlfriend.
"hello darling! Is there some wine we can partake in?? Let the men talk riff raff." She says, and she walks away with Rosita.

I could just kiss this woman.

"Ok babe" I say as I walk in the office.

"So Mike why my product?" The Prime Minister says as he pours himself a drinks

"We figured that you need better distribution in between Atlanta and NY and I can make that happen with my people."