Chapter 3: The Turning Point

"Girl this is the Man I saw on ESPN, HE JUST ASKED ME TO GO OUT TO DINNER!!" I walked up to Keisha a whispered in her ear.

" Girl, go get that man, I'm with mine right now" she said, kind of pushing me away. This bitch!!

I walk back over subtly. trying not to lose my cool. Trying not to fall with this ungodlike tall heels I am wearing. I don't know this man from a can of paint. But he sure is fine and everything i saw on television. I'm getting hot child!!

"Yes, we can go to a bar." I had not drank all night, I was afraid to get drugged. This man sticks his arm out and says with this deep sexy voice "let's go" and gestures me to take his arm. Lord, I hope i don't get so drunk and show him I am an Alcoholic. We walk out of the Stadium box and i was just so relieved to not be in that room anymore.

"Thank you for getting me out of there" i said subtly.

"No problem" Mike said. We were walking so fast and he had Security all around him. My feet are exhausted, but I am keeping it moving, we walk out of the back exit door, and I see a Cadillac Escalade pull up. He opens the door for me and i get in.

I almost feel like I am getting kidnapped. Once we got in the car and drove off, I can tell he just needed to relax. I just feel the need to rub his head. I begin to scratch his scalp. At first he flinched but he then grabbed my thigh, and that's when I knew he just needed silence and rest. Its almost like I knew him for years. Maybe in a another lifetime or space. I just felt this big, hard man melt at my finger tips.

"Girl, you have healing hands. We are almost there to the restaurant" Mike said so calmly.

We pull up to the  restaurant and i tried to open my own door. He grabs the shoulder and says "No ma'am, you oughta know better". This muthafucka.... but for the first time in my life, i feel secure early on in meeting a man. I pray he isn't a narcissist. Dear Lord, don't let him be a narcissist.

I step out of the car, and I take his arm. This restaurant is called the Garden room. This place is So nice. We come in, he walked past the Host, and I said " Hey! Stop and speak to the hostess at least. What, do you own the fucking place?" He looks at me, absolutely STARTLED! One thing about me is I absolutely HATE rich rude people. He sighed, turned around and said "Good evening, Bethany...". Bethany was so shocked she couldn't speak. How often is he cold and rude to people who are less fortunate than him. Red flag.... but he corrected his wrong. So I'm going to stay.

I sit on the bar stool and i wait on the bar tender to come my way. He looks at me, and says this dumb ass shit "Are you always this fiesty? It's cute if you are." BITCH!! I couldn't be more pissed off. I looked at him sideways, but I said "do some more stupid shit, and find out." I rolled my eyes. This muthafucka CHUCKLED!

"What's your name, pretty girl?" He says
"PEACHES." I said in a sarcastic voice.
He knew I was on some bullshit, but continued the conversation. He was just so respectful and calm no matter how much attitude I gave... and it turned me On!

"Ok Peaches, what brings you to Atlanta and let alone a Football game when you know nothing about football." He said.

"I really just wanted the Nachos. Just kidding. I really wanted to come see "MAGIC MIKE" play!" I didn't wanna tell him I saw him on T.V. and gawked over him.

"Magic Mike lol that's cute. I remember seeing you there at the stadium with ya hair blowing in the breeze the lights reflecting off of your skin was just so mesmerizing" he says so smooth.

He order a bottle of red wine. And the more I drank and the more he talked, the more I got tipsy.....

"You alright Peaches?"
"My name ain't Peaches, it's Jayda."

Did I just tell him my name? He's cool people, so I guess I'll be honest.

"But you cant go home so how about I invite you to stay over my house on the beach in one of my guests rooms?"

This man is trying to get some cookies from me, say no, say no, say FUCK NO if you have to!
Then he asks me this question:

" Jayda are you seeing anyone ??"

And here I am, drunk as hell. And they say a drunk man doesn't tell no tales. But I'm about to tell one now:

"I see you right now! Lol if it's a question of vision. If it's a question of singleness? Yes I am SINGLE! but I can't stay."

"Why not? I wouldn't want you to drive all the way back home in this state please just stay over and in the morning or when you wake up I'll have my driver take you back to your car I won't try anything just trying to be nice to a cute friendly face." He said, while simultaneously running his hand across my face. GAHHHLLEEEE!! This guy man is so enticing. Everything about him makes the hair raise up on the back of my neck.

This is what you call a perfect stranger.

"Ok Mr I won't try anything" I'm always being smart. He is going to put me out this house by the time the evening is over.

"I promise I'm not that type of guy" said every football player ever. Why should I believe him? Something about him makes me whole heartedly trust him.

I didn't even look at the bill. He took it, put his card in without even opening it, and he put it back down. I am so used to picking up the bill, me and my wallet got turned on INSTANTLY!

The bartender came back, and then this man pulled out an 100 dollar TIP! I love this for me right now. I am just so shocked to see this black man being such a renaissance man.

"Are you ready Jayda Peaches?" He says with a smirk.
Oh this bitch tryin to be funny! I grab his arm and like clock work, his driver and security was there already.

We get in the car, and all I remember was seeing the city get farther and farther away, and I just begin to see Oak trees and squirrels, and a moose. I was thinking I was drunk, but no, it was an actual moose. What in the country bumpkin Beverly Hillbillies shit is this? I wanted to ask Mike where we were, but he looked as if so much was on his mind, I just let him ride in peace.

After about 2 hours of driving, we pull up to a gate with 2 armed security guards, and the gate immediately opens to this long road. After going down this road, we pull up to this beautiful, 3 winged estate!! I look out the window and he smirks. They let us out at the beautiful double door and a Butler stands outside the door.

" Good evening, Mr St Clair" he says, as he grabs his bags out of the trunk. Oh wait til I tell Keisha about this.

I walk into the door and I can't believe what I see...