Part 9: I'm Not Shocked

I was told that anything that comes in a box, is expensive, nice and COUTURE!! I walk in the closet, and I look over in my corner and see 5 boxes. One looks like a shoe box, one looks like a jewelry box, and the others look like clothing boxes.

I bring all of the boxes to the room.

I open the biggest box and I pull out this BEAUTIFUL red Ball Gown, and it was so beautiful, I wanted to cry.

"OH MY FUCK!! Does this belong to me??" I ask.

He stands over there and smirks and says "Yes, this dress, this house, and my heart, belongs to you Jayda." He said.

This smooth muthafucka here...

"Oh baby.... Help me put it on! Let me make sure it fits." I said, and I started stripping. This man didn't even have the time to lust after my flesh, I stripped so fast. I opened up the dress and I stepped into the dress. Mike zipped up the dress and I stood in front of the mirror.

I feel like JESSICA RABBIT BITCH!!! My titties were sitting up, my body was giving BODY! The Crystals REVERBERATED off of my skin.

All of a sudden, I look back and Mike is Behind me, placing a silver, diamond Necklace on my neck, and then he kissed my neck.

I just looked, ABSOLUTELY stunning. No make up at all, just me in the mirror in this beautiful dress.

"Do you like it?" He asked standing behind the mirror.
I turned around and I looked at him, and I wanted to cry..... but then my little Busy mind ruined the moment.

"Oh wow! How will I get my hair done? My nails? All of that? I'm gonna have to run errands while I'm there! Why didn't you tell me? I was supposed to dress like this." I said.

This man is probably going to need therapy dealing with me. I am something else.

"Don't worry about that. Don't worry about that I'll have all that taken care of. I have your stylist meeting us there to do your hair nails and make up for the event." He said, like it was just $1.50 worth of work.

"Sounds good baby. We are gonna miss our flight in the morning. Did you get the flight booked already?? Delta is my Favorite Airline." I said.

"Plane booked . babe I have 2 private jets. I had Jeffery schedule the plane to be at the hanger in the morning"

2 Private JETS?? Now wait a minute.... I know this football contract is not paying for all of this stuff. He must have mommy and Daddies money. Because this ain't making sense.....

"Oh My goodness, and it's cold outside. I just brought a little raggely coat!" I said.

"Check the other box, babe." He said. And sat on the corner of his desk.

I couldn't bend down in this damn dress.... I didn't have one a girtle or anything. I didn't wanna pop this dress.

"Uhmm baby, a little help." I said, and I saw his lips about to call Jeffrey and I snapped.

"BOY GETCHO ASS DOWN THERE AND PICK UP THE GOTDAMN BOX!!" I snapped. He looked absolutely shocked. He oughta be shocked. He know damn well he can get his ass down there and pick up the box.

He plays fucking football. Lazy Muthafucka.

"Ok!! Damn" he said. He bent over, picked up the box and opened it.

It was a BROWN fur coat in the box. OH MY LAMB!! This man really has money. No doubt about the money part. But where is it all coming from?

"Ok.... I'm ready to take this dress off." I said. I wanted it to be so fresh and pressed for when I got to SPAIN!! Ahhhh I can't believe I just said I'm going to Spain!