Part 14: Let Me Hold You

"Thank you Ms Claira. I'll take it from here."

Ms Claira gets up, and walks out of the room. She use to do the same thing for my mother. God bless her.

I come upstairs and I see Jayda. She has Mascara running down her face. She is sitting in the tub, shampoo in her hair, tears running down her face.

"Babe, I....." I started to speak. She interrupted and said
"We almost get killed, your wife pops up and slaps the hell out of me and we fucked in front of her. What kind of life did I subscribe to?"

I couldn't even answer her for a minute. I drug her into this lifestyle. I was truly lonely. Her face drew me, her eyes enticed me. The words from her mouth satisfy me. The touch of her hand purifies me. Her body invites me, and I couldn't let her go.

This woman is married, just like me. She could have stayed in her regular life. But I had to have her for myself.

"Jayda, I'm sorry. If you want to go home, I'll have all of your things sent back." I said. They say when you love something, let it go.

"Honestly, this is much better than the life I lived back home." Jayda said.

Really? Well she is from Chiraq. Her husband could have been an old white man for all I know.  I see Jeffrey coming in with the tray of  Scotch and a glass.

"Your 12 noon drink, Jayda." Jeffrey said. He poured the drink in the cup and sat it on the side of the tub. Then he poured himself a drink.

"Thanks, Jeffrey." She says and then she throws it back like its a cup of water.

" No Problem." he says, and then no he throws his back, and walks out the room. This woman is an absolute nut case. Am I shocked that she pulled out a gun and started clippin' niggas?

"Girl, first of all you shocked the hell outta me. You are a good shot. Concerning my ex wife popping up, I think that she had something to do with the shooting."

"I'm from South Side Chicago. That's should not shock you. And Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." She said, then she sank down in the tub to relax.

She is so calm. Almost too calm. Is she going to try to kill me?

My phone vibrates, and I see a message Comes in from Paully:

"Mike 911 call me ASAP bro"

"give me 5 mins" I sent him back.

I knew I couldn't wait the full 5 minutes. I knew something was wrong. I just didn't know what. I jump off the side of the tub, and walked out of the room.

"Yo Paully what's up bro" I said, because I knew it was some shit.
"Mike nigga where you at?"
" Nigga I'm at home, with my Girl."
"Bro 2 of the stash House just got hit up by the Italians."

My heart dropped. Italians? We cool with the Italians. Why would they steal from us. I wanted to know how he knew it was the Italians, but I was afraid to ask.

"Paully, how did you know it was the Italians?"

"Cause that mafia nigga Chico came by and now his bitch ass goons came by with their masks on and stole about 50k from both spots. Ayo where was Tone or Curtis? Them niggas said they got tied up and that one of them knocked the fuck out." Paully said. He was out of breath, almost like he was running.

"Can you hold shit down for about an hour? " I said. I gotta make sure Jayda is ok and put to bed before I go.

"Yeah, man. They are good as gone now." Paully said.

"ok, Listen. Everyone rotates burners and stop product off the streets. I don't give a fuck who it is. Until we find out who the fuck stole our shit, No One Gets Product Period! We cant afford to have an all out War on our hands especially with the Italians." I said.