Chapter 6: Pamper me Not!

I am still completely in shock that I moved Shawty into my house after a one night stand. What the hell was I thinking? I just feel so at home with her. Everything about her screams nurturing and comfort. But, it's time to get my day started. I got practice at 12 noon. I probably won't be home until late night...

"Good Morning sir!" Jeffery comes bursting in my damn room. What if I was sleep or still knocking off Jayda? No boundaries. But he sits down as if I am not ass naked sitting in my bed.

"hey Jeffrey" I say. "Did Gretchen start breakfast yet? It smells good down there already."
Jeffery chuckled. "No sir, Mademoiselle Jada gave Gretchen the day off." I nearly choked on my fucking spit. The day off? I thought she was joking about cooking herself. She looks way too pretty to know how to cook anything.

"The day off?" I jump out of bed, forgetting I'm naked. Jeffrey looks away, and I jump into my pants, run down the hall.

"Oh be Careful sir!!" Jeffery screamed down the hall, and starts laughing. Jeffrey was my father's friend from England. He started working for us long ago. He knows me in and out, changed a few of my diapers. He is more part of the family than my personal butler.

I come downstairs, and I see a spread of food.

I'm talking about pork Sausage
Eggs, grits, pancakes, bacon and fresh squeezed OJ on Champagne, fresh fruit and Cranberry juice. Where has this woman been all my life?

"What's this??" I ask her with a smile of impressiveness on my face.

"Oh just a light breakfast for you. Just to say thank you." She said, like this wasn't a full country Buffet sitting in front of me.

"Oh" I say casually. where has she been all this time? She is beautiful her, body is BAD and she cooks like this? I might have to marry this girl.

"Hey Jada I have practice with the team in a hour. If you need to go some where, you can take one of my cars if you want or take my driver. Choice is yours babe I trust you." Did I just tell this girl I trusted her?? Yes. Those words just slipped out of my mouth.

"Here. I made you a plate. Please eat something. I would be mighty offended if you didn't take one bite." She said. I was just so flabbergasted that this woman made me a plate. My own mother didn't make me a plate. Neither did my ex wife.

Theresa Bordeaux-St. Clair. That's my ex wife. She was a beautiful face I came to know when I was first drafted. She is 10 years older than me, but she had my son. She was hungry for money and fame and the social life. Jeffrey hated her, but I loved her. I would do anything for her. Until one day, I caught her in our guest house with the mail man. She wanted all this money, and she cheated on me for a mail man? I bought her a business, I bought her coats, furs, jewelry and cars. I'm so glad I divorced her, but I am also grateful that she gave me my beautiful son, Michael St. Clair Jr., who was the light of my life.

She often tries to get back with me, mostly because she isn't living the same lifestyle now that we are apart, but I wouldn't dare go back that that beautiful devil.

"You cook like a Southern Belle, Jayda. Where did you get this from?" I asked.

" I was raised by a voodoo priestess grandmother and a Christian mother, cooking is a love language in my family" she says.

"So you put a spell on me, huh?" I said. She laughed and turned around to finish cleaning. I was dead ass serious. There is no other woman on this earth I would have moved in the day after I met them.

"Well, baby girl I gotta run, thank you for breakfast! Make yourself at home." I walk over and kiss her hand.

As I walk back up stairs to hop in the shower, I hear my phone ringing. I walk in the room and it's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered
"HOLA MI AMIGO, Mike! I wanted to discuss our deal" said the man on the phone
"Who is this?" I say
"This is the Prime Minister of Spain, who else?" He said chuckling.
I'm so glad he called. I waited on that deal all day.

"Whassup Prime Minister. So are you accepting the deal?" I asked.

"Ofcourse! Come to Spain on Monday to discuss details. We are having a dinner with my wife. Bring Theresa with you." He said.

"Me and Theresa are divorced. But I will bring my significant other with me. Thank you for the invite." I said. I would never bring Theresa any where with me. I didn't trust her with my money, or my life. This is a serious game I run, she was never ready.

"Babe, I gave the cook the day off." Jayda said with that innocent smile.

"Yea I heard... please consult with me before you let my employees go home." I said. I go to sip my coffee while reading the newspaper

"Well.... I sent the guard home to be with his wife because I overheard him talking about missing his Wedding anniversary" she said.

I spit out my coffee. Did I hear her say she sent a GUARD HOME?? Now I am lacking protection for my house and.... But she didn't know my lifestyle, and I wasn't ready to tell her.

"UHM.... Ok. No more. That's enough. Please leave my house fully staffed when I get back.
Hey Jeffrey, ensure this gets cleaned up.." I said.

"I'll clean it up Jeffrey." She said.... Is she just always defiant? What the hell is wrong with this woman? I don't want her to lift a finger, but I guess I have no choice.....

This is that BULL SHIT!