•° 15 •°

Fah was with Gorya and Hana at the cafeteria. They were peacefully eating until something unexpected came of up.

"Miss Thithara Jundee, are you watching this?" Thyme asked through the TV screen causing Gorya's eyes to go wide. Fah was having a hard time suppressing her laugh.

"So..... I......" Thyme started shuttering while trying to read the note in his hand. But as you know Thyme is Thyme. He yeeted the note on the floor and started rapping, "Damn it! You come at meet me near the Ferris wheel at 1pm. Understood!?... T-that's all.. Cut!"

And the TV screen went on showing different parts of the building. Now everyone was staring at Gorya and she felt embarrassed. She quickly got up and ran to the washroom. While, Fah was dying of laughter.

|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|

"How did I end up here?" Fah said to herself. She found herself hiding behind a pillar secretly monitoring how Thyme and Gorya's date goes. Thyme was all jumpy- jumpy causing Fah to almost vomit.

Gorya was supposed to be here at 1pm. But, it was already 1:33 pm and there was no sign of her. Suddenly, it started raining and Fah quickly grabbed an umbrella running towards Thyme.

"Thyme, let's go. It's raining." Fah said handing him the umbrella.

"It's ok Fah. I'll be waiting here for her. You go home and take a rest. I'll be fine." Thyme assured her before pushing the umbrella towards her.

"Are you mad? Are you really going to stand here? You'll fall ill!" Fah shouted handing him the umbrella once again. But Thyme being Thyme pushed it again refusing to take it.

He pushed her into the car and told the driver to drive away. Despite Fah's complaints, she was sent back to the Aromdee Mansion.

Upon reaching home, she sighed and thanked the driver making her way inside. She sat down on her bed wondering about what must be going on with Thyme.

Suddenly, her phone pinged indicating a notification. She turned it on to see a message.

P'Mira

(A/n: left is Mira, right is Fah)

Baby sis
My job is done
Rest is yours
Good luck!
And yes the chocolates and
souvenirs are on the way
Gtg bye!

Hey explain!
Don't leave me in a trance!
P'Mira!
Faraway princess!
Come back!

Fah sighed upon getting no reply back. Just then she realised that 'Faraway Princess' was a great name for Mira and so she changed it.

P'Mira> Faraway Princess

"Change"