•° 9 •°

Fah ran out of the venue after Thyme. After searching for him for a while, she found him sitting by a bench opposite the street. She slowly approached him and sat down by his side. "She intended to do it." Thyme said with a proud smile. Fah had enough of his bullshit and flicked his forehead. "Ouch! What was that for?" Thyme asked while rubbing his forehead. "You chick head! Don't you have any common sense!? That was purely accidental bish! You and your delulu mind! Go to hell!" Fah said in one breath. Thyme was looking at her weirdly probably because of how she ranted at the speed of light just now.

"You are weird" Thyme said. "So are you." Fah also spat out in offense. There was a pleasant silence between them for a while. "You like her. Don't you?" Fah asked Thyme at which he first got shocked and then flustered. "Why would I like her? She messed with me." Thyme said in defence. "That's exactly why you like her. Nobody actually messed with you. You know what? I have found a great song for your situation. One kick is all it takes falling in love with her~ " Fah said which made Thyme realise that maybe she was right.

"Ok lover boy. Stop drowning and come back! It's late now go home." Fah said getting up from the bench. "Hey Fah! We have a day out in a few days. Wanna come to my house?" Thyme asked her. "Sure why not? Text me your address. Bye chickhead!" And Fah made a run from there as she knew Thyme would get back at her.

She decided on going home but Mira had invited her so she had to let her know first. She went inside Mira's house and saw that the commotion was fine now and the crowd was less. At a distance she saw Mira standing with a slightly bruised Ren. She went to them.

"P'Mira I think I should leave. It's late already." Fah told her. "I'm so sorry Fah. You had to see this in my party." Mira said with a hint of guilt in her tone. "P'Mira it's fine. Moreover it's not your fault. Thyme is to be blamed. I'll talk to him." Fah insisted. Mira just nodded. "How do you know Thyme?" Ren asked while holding the corner of his lips. "It's a bit complicated. Actually, my family or company has a personal deal with Thyme's family or company. So we both came to know each other." Fah explained with a small smile. Ren nodded in understanding and Fah left from there.

After reaching her home, she freshened up and laid down on her bed. All that came to her mind was Ren and Thyme's fight. She shrugged her thoughts and thought of scrolling through her phone for a while to distract herself. She saw all the posts were about F4 breakup. She kept scrolling to find any other posts.

Suddenly a post caught her eye. It was a video of her throwing champagne on the the minions. She went to comments and saw everyone asking about her, how she was so close to Mira, how people saw her talking to Ren, how she confronted Thyme the other day at school and how she was talking with Thyme today.

She sighed and kept her phone on the side. In no time she went into deep slumber.

The next day was a weekend. Fah woke up and did her morning routine. Then she went downstairs to have breakfast with her parents. She sat on the table and greeted them and started eating. "I heard what you did in Mira's party." Adeleite started. "Yes mom. They were bullying my friend." Fah spoke up. "That not my business. Well I see everyone is curious about your whereabouts. Right?" Adeleite asked. "Right mom." Fah replied nervously. Adeleite proposed something causing Fah to chock on her food "Well then how about we inform them?"

........×........

Author's note:-
Do you like this story? I thought of a great plot in this story but you have to wait for a while. I really want to jump to that but I can't. Stay tuned guys. Bye-bye.