•° 8 •°

Fah was looking for Gorya everywhere. Finally she spotted her standing with a plate in her hands. She was shocked to see Gorya's dress was completely ruined by a sauce stain. "Gorya what happened? Are you okay?" Fah asked with concern.
"Don't worry. It's fine." Gorya lied.

Suddenly a hand found itself on Gorya's shoulder. "Here. Wipe yourself. It's all messy." Ren said while handing out his handkerchief to Gorya.

"What's happening here?" Mira said grabbing all the attention. "P'Mira it was an accident. I haven't seen you in a while. You have gotten prettier" The minions said to change the topic. "It's okay. I appreciate you for coming to my party." Mira said suddenly confusing the three of them.

(A/n: incase you are confused the three of them are Ren, Gorya and Fah)

She grabbed the champagne bottle from the nearest waiter. "Let's celebrate." and Fah knew her very well. "P'Mira Gorya is my friend. Let me do it." Fah insisted with a smirk. "Sure Fah. Here you go." Mira agreed while handing her the champagne bottle. Fah shaked the champagne bottle and burst it open. To be honest Ren and Gorya were taken aback for a moment. She then spilled the champagne on the minions which caused them to fall in the pool.

Mira grabbed Gorya's hand and dragged her past the crowd, upstairs, to her room. Ren and Fah remained downstairs.

"Well you were so cool right now." Ren said to Fah with a smirk. "Not that cool. All thanks to P'Mira. She taught me act in this type of situations." Fah replied. "Well I gotta admit you are pretty in that dress." Ren spat out.

Fah was flustered and her cheeks started burning. "T-thank you." She replied processing what just happened. Ren seemed to have noticed Fah and said,"Do I have that much of effect on you?" as he leaned in a bit. While Fah slightly moved backwards with widened eyes. Her breath hitched seeing Ren's face so close to hers.

Ren let out a chuckle and moved back. "I'm kidding. You're so easy to fluster." Ren said while laughing. "I'm not" Fah said in her defense tho she knew she was lying. "Yeah. Yeah we'll see to that."

Before they could further say anything the hall went completely silent. Only the sound of pairs of heels clicking on the marble floor could be heard. Everyone looked up to see Gorya and Mira coming downstairs.

Gorya was wearing a teal coloured dress with her hair beautifully styled. She was wearing a pair of hoops which completed the look. "This looks right on you." Ren said to Gorya. "You mean this dress? I think it's-" but Gorya was cut off by Ren. "I mean your facial expression." Gorya got flustered the way Fah was a few moments ago.

Fah understood that their conversation was normal for Ren. She was no such exception. She didn't know what happens to her whenever Ren comes in her sight. She feels like it's a fairytale. She feels like Ren is the only being there and he is to be looked at.

Suddenly Ren offered his hand to Gorya for a dance. Fah sure wanted her in Gorya's place. To be honest she was jealous. But Fah had a policy - "Never let your relationship ruin your friendship." And thus sticking to it she decided not to give it a thought.

Out of nowhere, Thyme pushed Ren which shocked everyone there. "Ren why are you being so nice to her I have this girl a red card." Thyme said fuming and landed a punch straight on Ren's face. "Aii Thyme!" Everyone tried to stop but all in vain.

Mira interfered between them trying to stop them. "Thyme! Thyme why are you doing this? Gorya is so cute. Don't you like her?" Mira shouted in an attempt. "Mira it'll be better if you stay out of it." And Thyme pushed Mira which caused her to land on the floor.

THAT'S IT. Ren's patience went down the drain. With all his might he punched Thyme right across his face. Now it was all out of control. But Gorya gathered the couraged and straightaway jumped on Thyme. Everyone has their jaws on the floor.

Gorya was on top of Thyme and they were kissing. It took them long to separate probably from shock. "You!" Thyme pointed his finger at Gorya and then touched his lips . "You kissed me." Thyme accused her. While Gorya had that same shocked expression but it soon changed into a done one when Thyme accused her. And Thyme- almost like those Indian daily soap heroines- ran away shyly from the venue. She saw Kaning rushing towards Gorya and decided to follow Thyme.

........×........

Author's note:-
Guys! Finally some Ren and Fah interaction. My breaks are going on but still the updates will be irregular. But you don't have to wait for long. Currently I have a few chapters in draft. My results are in a week and the session will be starting after the result. The problem is if I get suddenly grounded. I know I did well but I just keeping loosing my confidence. I don't know what will be the reaction of my parents. Thus, if I stop uploading for a while please wait. That's my request to everyone who is watching this story and constantly supporting me. Thanking you sincerely. Do comment your ideas and opinion freely. Bye-bye.