•° 10 •°

Fah stared at her mother in disbelief. She could not believe that Adeleite wanted everyone to know about her background.
"Don't you think it's a bit early mom?" Fah asked. "No. Not at all! In fact this is the right time. Thyme and other kids out there are all public about their whereabouts. Why don't you go public too? Let everyone in your school know that you are the heiress of the Aromdee family. Keep everyone engaged with your good behaviour. That would surely benefit us." Adeleite said with her usual smirk.

"Today in the evening, your mom and I have held a press conference. We want you to go with us. We will announce it all." Arthit finally spoke up. Fah sighed in defeat. She knew even if she denied that means nothing. It will happen at all costs."Ok dad." Fah replied.

The evening came soon while Fah was getting more nervous. She could not believe that she was going public. She took deep breaths and got ready in a formal look.

The outfit:-

The hairstyle:-

The hairstyle:-

She went down and sat inside the car

She went down and sat inside the car. Her heart rate was getting uneven and she was breathing weakly. She drank some water and leaned back on the seat in an attempt to calm herself. Thankfully it did. She thought of resting until they reached. It took them half an hour to finally reach there.

She, along with her parents, entered the hall. It was filled with reporters from different channels. Cameras were placed everywhere. Her parents stood there while she kept her distance. It was planned that she would go on the stage only when her parents announce about her.

"Good evening everyone. I'm Arthit Wasuthorn Aromdee. Today I held this press conference to discuss something important. We all know that after a brief period of time we have to pass down our responsibilities to our next generation. After us they are the rightful heir or heiress of our companies. I and my wife Adeleite here have thought about doing the same. We are going to hand the company to my daughter, the only heiress of the AP Group, Ms Fah Chaisee Aromdee." And this was the signal which Fah was waiting for.

She got on the stage and went towards the mic. She took a deep breath and started. "Good evening everyone. I'm Fah Chaisee Aromdee. It's an honour to be able to take over the AP Group next. My parents have built this company with their blood and sweat. I am willing to take care of everyone depending on this group. I promise to take good care of everyone and be an eligible person to look up to this company. Thank you." She stepped back allowing her father to take the mic.

(A/n:- AP means Aromdee Paradise)

"She is currently studying and the company is still under my supervision. After Fah completes her studies, I'll hand over this to her. Thank you everyone. That's all." And with that the press conference came to an end.

On her way home she started scrolling through her phone. The internet blew with the news of hers. She did not know how to feel about this. At some point, she felt really proud to be able to do this. On the other hand, she was worried about whether she will be able to meet the needs to be a CEO.

After reaching home she freshened up and laid down on the bed. After sometime she received a call.

Chickhead

           Answer                     Decline

Answer Decline

Answer~

[Left is Thyme; right is Fah]

Hello?

Hey Fah! What's all this news
about?

*Sigh*
I don't know. My parents suddenly
decided to do this.

*Scoff*
Well that's just our parents.

Anyway, We are having the day out tomorrow morning. I have texted you
the address. You have to come!

Alright alright
Why so hyper bro?

Hyper!? I'm not.

Yeah yeah
Keep telling that to yourself.

Bye now.

Uhh! Bye.

Call ended~

'Atleast some distraction will be good.' Fah thought to herself and went to sleep.

........×........

Author's note:-
The call part is inspired by "Gu Rak Mung". I am doing some speed updates now as you can see. I posted many chaps this week. The day after tomorrow is my result. I'm very scared. Wish me luck🤞. Comment your opinions about the story and give it lots of love. Bye-bye.