•° 12 •°

Fah told the boys about Mira. They all were shocked, but mostly worried- worried about Ren. Growing up, the one with whom he was attached with the most was Mira. When the other kids would like to play all day, Ren was exceptional. He would like to paint all day. In his passion, the one who truly was there happened to be Mira. They tried talking with Ren but he refused to see anyone.

It was the next day. The group was awfully quite. Gorya and Fah met up but none of them spoke. It kinda freaked out Hana if she did something wrong. But after getting to know the fact she became quiet too. Soon Mira's decision was all over news. She was leaving to achieve her dream, to be a human rights lawyer.

Fah respected her decision, infact she was very much proud by Mira. How she is leaving her complete world behind her just to give strangers the world they deserve was truly inspiring.

It was almost the lunch the time. Fah was in her class. She was only present physically. Mentally she was thinking about the chaos lately. Hana had a different class and Gorya was nowhere to be seen. Fah wondered about Gorya but thought she might need some space. After-all, Gorya loved Ren. She shrugged out of her thoughts and tried to focus on the lesson.

|•°|•°|•°|•°|

Ren was standing on the rooftop supporting his body on the railing. He became a lifeless soul after all this. He tried his best to suppress his emotions but it was way too hard for him. He took a deep breath and opened his notebook. It was filled with Mira's drawings. He tore a drawing, folded it into a paper plane and threw it from the rooftop.

"P'Ren." He heared a voice calling him. He slowly looked back to see Gorya standing there.

"I heard you came everyday." Ren said trying to put on a smile. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

Gorya clenched the handkerchief in her hand and started,"Are you okay?" Honestly that was the dumbest way to start talking. Everyone knew his condition. "About P'Mira...."

"When i was young" Ren started all of a sudden. "I was very weak. So weak that I couldn't do crazy things like the other three. But when I knew Mira, she asked me to play with them. She took care of them. She made sure everything was adjusted to suit me. So I'm very close to her." He gave Gorya a smile which she immediately understood was fake. "So close that whatever she does or speak, I understand them all. And I know one of her bad habits is that once she makes up her mind about something, there's nothing you can do to change it." He said making Gorya feel pitiful for him.

He teared another page and started making a paper plane out of it.

"Honestly...." He spoke while folding the paper "I knew this day would come. I have been fooling myself all this time. I've pictured Mira by my side forever. But it's time to move on. It's over. There's nothing I can do." He finished as he flew his paper plane.

"Are you sure?" Gorya asked him. She knew moving on wasn't that easy like how Ren presented it. "That's life." Ren said, more likely telling that to himself.

Suddenly he noticed how Gorya's facade changed. "You look like you won't see Mira again." Ren said in an attempt to lift the mood. "Oh! She said she wanted to see you. She has a gift for you. Do you wanna see her?" Ren asked tilting his head to which Gorya slightly nodded.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching them from afar. A weird feeling passing through the person. He heaved a sigh and left from there.

|•°|•°|•°|•°|

It was lunch time and Fah headed towards the cafeteria. Suddenly her phone vibrated indicating a notification.

P'Mira

(Sorry guys

(Sorry guys... There was no other funny pic of her so I had to get this one. And I just realised that both Fahs are talking lol)

(A/n : right is Mira, left is Fah)

Hey Fah! I need some help
in packing and I have
something for you. Could you
please stop by my place
on your way home?

Yeah sure.

Fah heaved a sigh and reached the cafeteria. She saw Gorya there. "Hey Gorya!" She waved her hand. Gorya noticed her and came forward.

"Hey Fah... I just had a talk with P'Ren. He seems very down. Anyways P'Mira called me so I gotta go to her place. Let's handout after that. I want to get my mind off of all this." She replied. "No way! I'm going to P'Mira's too.. let's go together." "Okay" Gorya smiled. They had their lunch, completed there classes and now headed towards the exit.

Ren was standing supporting his back on his car. "P'Ren!" Gorya called and waved towards him. They started walking towards him. "Gorya you're here." Ren said. Finally he noticed Fah standing beside her. But before Ren could ask anything, Gorya said, "P'Ren Fah is going to Mira's too. So can we take her with us?" Ren simply nodded and they drove away to Mira's house.

........×........

Author's note:-
Hey guys! Happy April Fools day! I'm back from the trip. It was nice yet not. My cousin would literally blame everything on me. Since, my mom did not go she would literally tell me anything and I could not protest because then I would be the villain. Anyways, let's not talk about all this. I'm determined to end Mira's part by the next chapter. My story has just reached episode two and I have to hurry to get my leads to have some love. And I was thinking of posting another story. It would not be any kind of fanfiction. Just a normal story. But let's keep that in hold. I will post that story after this story gets to a good point. And thank you so much! This story has 1.2k reads. And yes, I'm changing the face claim for Fah. It is Choi hee-jin. Do check it out. Give it lots of love. Bye-bye.