•° 2 •°

Currently they were running towards the Köcher Stadium. They stopped when they reached a platform fenced with railing. Down at the murky water lane, she saw a boy wearing an expensive looking leather printed jacket beating a guy.

Fah was about to jump in when Gorya caught her wrist and signalled not to. Fah stopped. What else was she supposed to do?

Gorya pointed towards the boys sitting on the leather sofas and told her they were F4. She told Fah the names of each of them.

Fah felt helpless seeing the guy being beaten so badly. She averted her gaze elsewhere. Little did she know that someone was looking at her.

After a while, Gorya ran away from there. Fah followed her. We reached the rooftop and Fah saw her shouting out from the rooftop. She laughed at what Gorys did. She turned around and was still for a moment. They both laughed heartily and went downstairs.

But they did not know someone was listening to their talks. It was Ren. He laughed at what he just witnessed.

In a short span of time, Fah, Hana and Gorya became very good friends. "Bye guys. It's late I have to go home." Fah said as she bid her new friends.

After reaching home she freshened up and went down to have dinner with her parents, which she did not want to. She hastily sat on the table avoiding eye contact with her parents.

"How was the first day of school?" asked Adeleite. "It was fine mom." Fah answered in a low voice. "I see there are some people called F4 in your school. Isn't it?" asked Adeleite with a faint smirk on her face. "Yes it's true mom" the girl answered. "Good! I want you to befriend them. They will be a great help to us" said or more like ordered Adeleite. Fah remained silent and slightly nodded.

As soon as dinner was finished, Fah rushed to her room and plopped herself on the bed. "Ahhhhh! The hell how am I supposed to befriend those violent, idiotic asses!!!!" She screamed in her pillow. She knew she could not do anything against her parents nor could she befriend them. She shrugged away her thoughts and went to sleep.

The next day she met her new friends and currently they are in the cafeteria. Fah , Gorya and Hana were talking about how great Mira was. She was such an inspiration to them. Gorya and Hana stated that it was because of Mira that they joined this school.

Hana excused herself as Fah and Gorya continued to talk. Suddenly a loud noise was heard and the whole cafeteria looked towards the source.

Horror filled everyone's face as Hana bumped into Thyme and dropped her food tray. "Is this your way of approaching a guy?"asked Thyme almost piercing his gaze through the poor girl. "I'm sorry P'Thyme I can clean this or buy you a new pair" suggested the girl shivering. "Buy a new pair? Do you know what these are? These are tailor-made in Paris. Can you but these?" Thyme asked in a mocking tone.

"Thyme go easy on her. She's cute." said the guy whose name is supposed to be MJ ( at least Fah believed so). Someone from the student body proposed the idea of Hana licking Thyme's shoe. Thyme liked the idea and told Hana to do so. The girl was a crying mess. But did that affect Thyme? No. "Lick it! Lick it!" Everyone cheered.

Fah could not handle all this and was about to protest but as if on cue, Gorya slammed her hands on the table. Everyone in the cafeteria went silent. Gorya realised what she did and mentally cursed herself. Having no option she marched towards Thyme while keeping her head low.

Thyme questioned the audacity of the girl to interrupt him. He almost pressurized her to speak. " I think it's too much." Gorya spat out and instantly regretted. "What did you say?" Thyme asked her fuming with anger. "I think what you are doing is too much." The girl repeated the exact words she regretted beforehand."How dare you order me around?"

"It's not like what you thi-" the girl tried explaining but was cut off by his killing gaze. He went over to Hana and whispered something inaudible and set off. Everyone dispersed. The three girls stood their numb.

Fah was worried about Gorya and Hana. But she still had a lot on her own plate. How the hell was she supposed to befriend them? How would she even betray her new friends? Fah clearly knew how much Gorya hated rich people. She was in a pretty fix.

........×........