Chapter 20: Love.

It's time...-SassyJohn

I have awaken. - Shrex

====================================================================

Y/n's POV:

I'm in Ahri's car's as she drives me back to her place which was confusing...I woke up to a weird day.., Yasuo told me to come by after I'm done with what busniess I have , Ahri is driving at a Scary 210 Mph , which made me hold for my dear life , doesnt she get tickets for this !?

Ahri: Fun ! Isn't it !

Me holding my seat..replied

Y/n: DEAR LORD ! HELP ME !

Ahri: Calm down babe! We will be there in no time , I already told Kai'sa to make breakfast! You'll love her cooking , her pancakes are the best!

Y/n: I-Is th-that so !? WATCH THE TRAFFIC!

THIRD POV:

Y/n holds for his dear life, even when his worried , he still remebered what happened this morning ....and kept blushing

Y/N POV:

2 hours ago...

I nearly saw Ahri getting nude in front of me, but I looked back, apologised, and went to take a shower. I put my towel in and showered till I felt something brush my back, then I turned behind to see what it was. This was the first time in my life that I had ever felt my spirit leave my body.

Y/N: A-AHRI !? W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE !??

Ahri: Oh Calm down you numbskull , I-i wanna Bathe with you....wont you let me ?..

She seemed so innocent when she said it, so even though I blushed, I accepted and she had a bath with me.
We both get dressed up, and she puts on something that surprisingly caught my attention. It appears that she keeps extra clothing in her car.

Though it doesn't appear like she did anything, the way she looked was amazing

Though it doesn't appear like she did anything, the way she looked was amazing. I'm glad, since soon I began to dream.

Y/n ?
.
.
.
Y/N!?

I stopped dreaming and looked at her

Y/n: Sorry Dear ,

Ahri: I don't think we have time to have breakfast out since we woke up late...I would rather want you to join me and the rest for breakfast..

Y/n: Really ?The other's don't mind ?

Ahri: They'll manage *whispers* Kai'sa will be happy