Chapter 6: Fox's Love?

KAI'SA POV:

What the heck am I seeing here?!! Why is Y/N receiving a kiss from AHRI??Even Y/N appeared startled, his eyes wide open, and blushing. This makes me feel...envious.

Kai'Sa: Ahri!

As Ahri stood behind him, she placed her hand over his head, kissed his cheek, and said, "I love you." This is seriously making me jealous. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!?

AHRI POV:

Y/N: ...What in the actual world just happened...

Ahri: You got 2 sexy fan girls~

Y/N: ...Miss Ahri... uh-

Ahri: Drop the formalities. The name is JUST "AHRI"!

Y/N: Well then... cough Ahri... didn't you say "a piece of trash like me should not be waste upon?"

My whole body froze and I looked down in shame. I couldn't bear the pain and embarrassment of seeing Y/N in the eyes. I bet he thinks me as a slut or a whore

Ahri: I'm sorry, Y/N. You know, before we met, I hated men because they were only interested in my body and power not me. Before that I wasn't always toxic and angry all the time. Similar to Seraphine, so we all made a promise in the KDA that if we ever ended up with another man, we would get to share him since we did fought over a guy before this. However, things didn't work out as planned.

I felt Kai'Sa getting emotional behind me

Ahri: We used to date a guy 2 years back. He was forced to do it actually by his parents and we are forced by our manager. He got a lot of dough you know? And our manager wanted one of us to get in relation with him so we can use some of the money to boost our carrier and their parents wanted to use us for our status which is a win-win situation for both sides. A lot of things happened which changed all of us. Well actually Akali used to more of a lovely type of person you know? Evelynn favorite was men. I was more of a reserved type of girl. Kai'Sa on the other hand tried to cope with it but can't. Its been years since I see her this happy and joyful actually. After we heard your singing, it made me and Kai'Sa feel much more alive. I think that also applies to the rest of the girls. Seraphine is an exception. There is so much think I don't like about my ex. He always use our body for him to "Play" with when he in the "mood". We couldn't handle it so kicked him out but Evelynn did the worst, after we kicked him out; she simply killed him there out of rage and since she is a demon, she actually feeds on the pain she inflicted on him. We were all young, and he was only 22 at the time. voicebreaks We just can't go on from where we left off...

Kai'Sa: Wiping her eyes

Y/N: ....

Ahri: I think we should leave... chuckles Why did I even talk about that stuff? Sorry for disturbing you. Excuse us...

Kai'Sa didn't utter a single word and just nod. Before we both walked out the door, something grabbed hold of our arms, causing us to turn and see Y/N removing his sunglasses.

Y/N: If only you had told me sooner, what am I talking, why would you even tell me about it in the first place. Who would have known this day would come where I sit down with my favorite idols and talk about their problems. Want to know the reason I wrote that song for you? Because I'm venting my wrath and love in that song.Don't worry, Ahri; Your forgiven. So, in order to cheer you ladies up, why don't we have some thing to eat and discuss something else? Smile

 So, in order to cheer you ladies up, why don't we have some thing to eat and discuss something else? Smile