Chapter 18: Destined Lovers (Final part)

3RD POV:

As Ahri drove to Mr. Jackson's house to finish his song, the sky was growing darker.
When Ahri gets to his house, the security, who was after The Pop Vastanyan Queen's autograph, lets her in.

Ahri tried to wake up Jackson as she approached his large parking lot because he had been dozing off the entire time.

Ahri: Mr. Jackson? *poke* poke* Ooh! Do I have to carry you if you're still sleepy ? ~
As Y/n awoke from his slumber, he slowly blinked his closed eye many times.

Y /N: Ahri? Are we already at home? *yawns*

Ahri: Yeah, sweetheart! uses his finger to remove Y/hair N's from his right eye

Y/n then woke up and  sit back up from the cars seat .

Y/n: Your car seems very comfortable...but why does it smells like roses ?

Ahri's ears perked up

Ahri: W-well , We all use this car and the same brand of perfume, so the aroma is kind of stuck in here from Kai'sa, Seraphine, and I.

Y/n: No wonder it smells great!

Ahri: Would you like me to give you one?

So, it's not for girls, is it?

Ahri: You're right, of course!

AHRI POV:

Stupid me! offering a girl's perfume to him, I'm suddenly blushing!

Y/n: Uh ? Ahri ?

I turned my head to face him.

Ahri: Hai! - ahem I mean Yes ?

Y/n: "Hai"? What is that ?

Ahri: Well Akali will always say that when she is told to do something , "Hai" means "Yes" in japanese.

Y/n: Oh ? One day, I'd like to learn a little bit of Korean and Japanese

My body tingled as I moved towards Y/n's Face.

Ahri: and why is that ?

Y/n: I've always thought the Korean language to be quite seductive—not in a strange sense, just incredibly alluring, especially when it comes from a female voice.

Ahri: A female voice ?~ whos voice ~ ?

Y/N POV:

Shoot ! She cornered me, so I placed my hand up in my hair and fiddled with it while feigning nervousness.

Y/n: Y-yours of course ! No one can beat it.

Ahri: How Sweet of you Y/n~.

I sigh and invite her inside my house so that she can assist me with the song.

Ahri:You have a pretty beautiful home Y/n...i bet you have your own time around here ?

Y/n: not really , i had been busy ever since my "This is it" Performances alot of studios want me to do contracts.

Ahri: Well did you pick any of them ?

Y/n: Nope , To me music is suppose to come from the heart and Thats What i am doing with my music, alot of people now days would just be singers But not produce the songs nor lyrics which i find it very annoying.t not produce the songs nor lyrics which i find it very annoying.

Ahri nodded her head slowly as she stood there.

Ahri: You are correct that music hasn't been the same after the K/DA took a long hiatus, the industry has been declining. Many studios tried to get us to return, but we refused a few years later But you unexpectedly debuted and dominated the sector.