Chapter 1: Genius Born too early...

ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY?! ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY? ANNIE!? - SassyJohn.

Nope she is not - Shrex

🗿- SassyJohn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

Y/N Jackson is my name. One month ago, I dropped out of college. I am happy of where I am because of the employment that helps me get by in this life. However, this is not how my life will always be; once my songs are heard, I will become well-known and be able to follow my ambition of being a respectable singer and dancer. Never in my life will I give up doing this.

Ding!

Y/N: Huh?

Ahri's new song, "I'll show you," is now available on YouTube, so I pulled out my phone to listen. My favorite performer is her! Her voice exemplifies what a good vocalist should sound like! Pure skill, without any autotune!I swiftly pressed it without any hesitant

just... wow... JUST WOW!
HER VOICE! IS JUST DAMN TALENTED!

Y/N: I'm totally sending this to Braum

Braum is the best friend I've ever had, and he inspired me to pursue a career in singing and dancing, so I sent it.

Then Braum said, "This is so lovely!" to which I responded, "IKR!" After receiving a few more enjoyable massages, Braum asks questions about the KDA's anniversary celebration tonight. I was chosen to perform in front of a bunch of female K-Pop artists, and OH MY GOODD! And not only them, but other teams as well! I replied to Braum with an immediate YES!

Braum replied, "You'd best wear nice clothing! Additionally, send your song to those 'music people' or whatever they are!" I replied, "Yes, I will."

I switched off my phone and left to go get my meal, which was at a restaurant close to my apartment. I got there in 10 minutes, sat down in a corner table, and ordered nachos because, well, why the hell not? As soon as I finished eating, I headed back to my apartment, but before I left the building, I noticed a phone on the ground. Curious, I looked to see whose phone it was, and I saw a picture of The KDA members on it. I assumed it belonged to a fan. But how do I find this guy? He is probably long gone if I try to find him. Besides Piltover city is huge!

???: Excuse me!

I just stood there with my finger on my lips thinking hard as to what I should do with this phone

???: EXCUSE ME!!

Who is screaming in my ears? I swear I'm hearing voices right now.  I turned and saw someone with long fluffy wagging tail behind her back. A pair of cute ears on her head twitching like a cat. She looks familiar.. I looked up and down. Hmm, nice physique I must say. I looked at her face and my jaw dropped to the floor. Its Ahri! The one goddess I worship!

Stay clam Y/N. Take a deep breath and talk normally!

Y/N: H-Hi!

Ahri: Uh- I believe your having my phone there

Y/N: O-o-oh... I-I-I s-see... h-here you g-go

Ahri: Thank you for finding it. I expected you to run away with it, I guess I was wrong

Y/N: P-pleasure helping you-

Ahri: You seem nervous... What would make a commoner like you anxious?

Commoner??