Chapter 2: His ahead for his time... (Part 1)

OW!!- SassyJohn

Billie Jeans~ - Shrex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I ACTUALLY DID IT!. I PEFORMED IN FRONT OF CROWDS FOR THE FIRST TIME! ACTUALLY! MOM, DAD! NOW, CAN YOU SEE ME FROM HEAVEN? I had the opportunity to perform in public!

I bowed and walked over to the back stage. The team in charge of the back stage was applauding from the rear, and several of them offered me hugs and praises. One of them even proclaimed, "His the next star confirmed!" I started thanking them, and as I got to the performer room area, I was lifted up and thrown into the air.

Braum: BRO! YOUR A GODDAM LEGEND, I SAW SOME OF THE MEMBERS OF KDA CRYING DUE TO YOUR PERFORMANCE MAN! IT WAS FIREEEE! I BET AHRI IS SPEECHLESS! AHAHAHAHAHAH! I SO DAMN HAPPY TO BE ALIVE TO SEE YOU SING IN A STAGE INFRONT OF EVERYONE! YOU ARE GOING TO BE FAMOUS OVERNIGHT! YOUR MUSIC IS THE BEST!

Y/N: PUT ME DOWN BRAUM!

Braum: Oh! Sorry! places me down

Braum is suddenly acting more like a proud parent than a buddy, which I thought was hilarious. Braum kept complementing me up until the point that I arrived at the party and was surrounded by several actors and models. Me and Braum approached A TRUE DAMAGE MEMBER

???: As always Y/N, your voice is just something else grins

I turned to face the circular table and noticed Yasuo enjoying a flass of wine while grinning. The other member of his group is currently concentrating on their new songs, of which Yasuo is not a part, therefore Yasuo was the only one present to represent TRUE DAMAGE.

Yasuo: Join True Damage Y/N, we seriously are in need of someone like you. Full of talents and room for growth!

Y/N: I'm apologize Yasuo, but I will have to decline that offer because I want to pursue my dream alone, entertain people, and satisfy them.

Yasuo: Haha, too bad. Never ever give up, even when things get tough always smile and continue making masterpiece!

Y/N: Thank you Yasuo.

I first met Yasuo about two years ago, so yes, we are friends and he assists me with some music-related tasks.

???: Hello there~

A woman with red hair caught my attention when I turned around, but wait a minute—she looks so familiar!

???: I'm Sarah Fortune, and I thought your dance in your previous performance was fascinating. I like it~

 I like it~

(No guns)

Y/N: Wait, are you THE Sarah Fortune? Among the best actors of the present day!?

Sarah: Here and alive~ I have a fan!