42. ♟️FIRE♠️ & ♠️FEAR♟️

Start from the beginning

"WHAT DO MEAN!?! "

"What do think!?! Who's that Alpha you think, who cheated his own Omega!?! Maybe his Omega wasn't eligible enough to give him a male alpha child, who people say are the utmost satisfaction and happiness of the life of an Alpha. After all every Alpha wants a male alpha heir of his own, a blood of his own to carry on his legacy. I mean look at Yibo, since he got his own children, he barely glanced at Prime Consort Meng Ziyi, doesn't he!?! "

❣️🟩❣️

Sean had long ago sent one of his trusted aid to work as a maid in the household of His Grace JiLi. Almost for years, that maid worked hard and gained trust. She didn't do anything herself, only informed Sean about certain habits of Wazir Li and Ji Li. Certain places where they kept their secret documents hidden ect. And, on one such occasion when Prince Saya visited Wazir Li for some purpose, he stole some documents from Wazir Li's chamber. Some of those documents was Wazir Li's diaries. In one diary Wazir Li had written....

Though, Xiao Wu is my own daughter, but I cannot claim it, and I have to pretend to adopt her, pretend that she's an orphan. All because of my position in the palace. But once, Prince ZiJun becomes the Emperor, I won't need to pretend anymore. That's why it's more necessary that only Prince ZiJun becomes the Emperor and fast. For that whatever I have to do, I shall do. Make him stronger, I shall. Stronger than even Emperor Wang Yibo. Even if I need to kill someone, I shall.

I am the Wazir of this sultanate. Wazir Li. Even His Highness Wang Yibo doesn't take any decision without my consent. He, who is the Emperor of all realm, son of God Apollo and Goddess Mother Luna makes sure to take my consent before his every decision. What else could be more prestigious than that. I may be just a Wazir but I am no less than the Emperor himself in power and authority. And so the next Emperor after His Highness Wang Yibo won't be appointed without my consent as well.

In a continuation of that diary, Wazir Li had written.....

I always place His Majesty Wang Yibo foremost in my heart and soul. Even before my Omega His Grace Ji li. I always pray for his long life, and health. I can sacrifice my life and anyone else's for his wellbeing. But Empress Sean is a snake in disguise in his life. He is a power hungry, ambitious Omega, who manipulates His Highness for personal gain. And I can't just sit and watch. I would ensure the safety of all of His Highness's children, under Prince Zijun's rule. Prince Zijun is a kind hearted, wise warrior. And he is a just and trustworthy brother and son too. Best for the future of Wang empire and I just want to make sure he succeeds the throne after His Majesty Wang Yibo. My heart's desire is nothing else. No evil resides my heart.

But Sean only made sure that the first part of the diary reached Yibo. And as a result, Yibo consulted Haoxuan.

"Xiong Zhang, you summoned me."

"Hmnnnn!?! Hmnnn. Sit."

Haoxuan sat.

"Xuan di. Suppose, someone whom you trust more than me, more than your mate in life about everything. One day you get evidence, some proof that the same one is actually trying to fool you, backstab you, betray you for someone else. What should you do!?! What would you do!?! Imprison him. Or kill him."