Why is he reacting like this?

Her presence is like serenity that he never wanted to lose. Her presence made him sane.

Alive.

Every inch of his body gets alerted whenever she is around him. Only she is capable of awakening the tamed beast inside his frozen heart.

He decided to keep calm, trying to make his heart understand that it's her life. She has the right to choose any guy she wants.

She is in her own.

But why did it felt like his heart was shredded into pieces?

Why..why did it feel like he was loosing the most important part of his life?

He might have born with a silver spoon but he never, ever tried to strengthen his connections, using his last name.

He wanted to do something on his own, without the help of his father.

AK was the fruit of his hardwork.

Think with the perspective of a man. He spent his entire teenage life in planning about his future and his early twenties in building them.

He got everything in his life, except a reason. His bland life just included waking up early, grinding in the gym and working his arse off in his office.

That's all he did.

Nothing else.

But that changed when a mere girl with 5'6ft entered into his life.

She was the life in his lifeless world.

The one who fucked up his well-disciplined scheduled and his life.

She brought light into his dark world and the moment she left, it was dark. Again.

And now, someone else is eyeing his happiness, trying to steal the light he once loved. Or may I add he still does.

Kiansh Rajvansh will let hell break before someone will claim their stake on something that should be his and his alone.

Aanya was a beautiful dream, bestowed in his lonely life and hell if he will let her go.

He won't.

He can't.

Kiansh Rajvansh's POV :

I am pissed. Angry or more like annoyed as fuck as I saw her with that pathetic jerk who is going to die by my hands.

A sudden urge to bang his head on the near by wall swirled inside my brain and my patience is about to wear out.

As I return inside the hallway and my eyes were just desperate to find a single person at that moment. There are series of unholy thoughts were drilling inside my brain.

Where are they? What are they doing and the most important thing is, why are they close enough to embrace each other like their life is dependent on each other, that also publicly?

My girl is not a kind of person who would waste her time in fake dating or shit. Aanya is the most responsible person I've ever known in my entire life and she is precious.

I was an asshole who didn't trust her.

I was the one at fault who is responsible for the death of her innocence. How chirpy and happy she used to be?

You had to fuck everything up, Kiansh.

I don't know how would I react if what's I am thinking right now would turn out to be true....she can't be with him...No she can't.