27 | Closeness

" Mai Samandar Parinda hai yeh ishq reMann maatam aur zinda hai yeh ishq re"

Mann maatam aur zinda hai yeh ishq re"

。⁠:゚*゚⁠:⁠。

He blew the candles while looking at me. Right when I asked him to make a wish for his birthday.

God! Can this Man stop making me fall for him again and again, every single day? .

I think the only good thing I did in this life was to love the Man right in front of me. We are comfortable with each other even if we are surrounded with utmost silence.

Our silence is not awkward. Instead it's comforting and probably My favourite thing .

His eyes spoke every unsaid word and every unexpressed emotion.

My eyes blurred thinking about the fact that this man, who is a dream to me is looking at me with....Adoration.

He gave me a hearty smile after blowing up the candles and letting his hand find their way towards teared eyes.

Keeping his four fingers at the back of my neck while caressing my flushed cheeks with his thumb lovingly, He stared straight into my soul and spoke the words which were enough to make me feel out of the world.

" Just get a knife and stab right on my fucking heart but Baby, Don't cry, It pains me to see tears in your eyes" He mumbled under his breath.

How can someone not love this Man?

I reached out to feel his warm embrace, wrapping my hands around his neck and burying my face in his rigid chest and he gently stroked my hair.

It feels like you are home after being lost for years.

I don't know for how long I was glued to him but this was the most beautiful moment of my life.

"Bhai is going to kill you tomorrow" I mumbled against his chest and I felt the vibration of his devilish chuckle.

"It feels good to infuriate him" He said with a devil smirk and Wait.

Is he just using me to get on Bhai?

I jerked my head from his chest and he immediately changed his expression to annoyance.

Maybe because of our loss of skin contact?

" Are you just using me to get on Bhai?" I murmured under my breath while looking on my lap.

" Your Brother would kill me before that " He shook his head and gave me a 'you gotta be kidding me' look.

Yes I am insecure as hell. I mean why would he choose me when he has thousands of beautiful women surrounding him?.

" Whatever stuff you are thinking right now, drop that!. Using you would never include in my list Sweetheart. I'd rip off my mask when I am with you, I led my guard down while I am with you, I am being myself while I am with you so yes, print these words in your mind completely and clearly because the thing we have or going to have in the future will last till the end. There is no going back Sweetheart, Not now or ever"